Junior Diaz

Updates on your favorite former Tulane players & coaches & discuss their careers.
Wavemania
President's Circle

Junior Diaz

Post by Wavemania »

goes to Fla Atlantic and Lane Kiffen
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Re: Junior Diaz

Post by PeteRasche »

Good for him going close to home, I guess, but winning CUSA is like, well, winning CUSA. If Kiffin sold him that they're going to have a shot at a NY6 bowl game, then he's an even better liar than we see in the media.
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Post by TUPF »

Todd Marinovich’s father has an assured advisory job forever, or at least until this all comes crashing down.

No Big Macs for you!
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
AO Sig
Regent's Circle

Post by AO Sig »

PeteRasche wrote:Good for him going close to home, I guess, but winning CUSA is like, well, winning CUSA. If Kiffin sold him that they're going to have a shot at a NY6 bowl game, then he's an even better liar than we see in the media.
Lane Kiffin's name is not too popular in Knoxville; I think that his photo adorns more dartboards and voodoo dolls there than any other there.
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
GreenieBacker
Emerald Circle

Post by GreenieBacker »

So, as I guessed when the news originally broke, Junior wants to play his final year at home, in front of friends and family in his hometown. I wish him well. And no, I don't think a CUSA bowl played a very significant factor in his decision.
A magic dwells in each beginning- H.H.
FW
Cornerstone

Post by FW »

GreenieBacker wrote:So, as I guessed when the news originally broke, Junior wants to play his final year at home, in front of friends and family in his hometown. I wish him well. And no, I don't think a CUSA bowl played a very significant factor in his decision.
It's not his hometown, it's over an 1.5 hours away with traffic, but they will be able to easily drive to watch him play.