Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:39 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:20 pm 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2593
Location: Greeneville, TN
windywave wrote:
tulaneoutlaw wrote:
I agree Windy I was just being lazy not digging up the Lee thread. Mods can move it if they feel like it.


Dude it was like 4 threads under this one. There's lazy and then there's not even trying :coolshades:


Been outside in the sun planting a garden most of today.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:23 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Posts: 20075
Location: Chicago
tulaneoutlaw wrote:
windywave wrote:
tulaneoutlaw wrote:
I agree Windy I was just being lazy not digging up the Lee thread. Mods can move it if they feel like it.


Dude it was like 4 threads under this one. There's lazy and then there's not even trying :coolshades:


Been outside in the sun planting a garden most of today.


Which I assume means been day drinking most of the day?

_________________
Using big words is not a personal attack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:25 pm 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2593
Location: Greeneville, TN
windywave wrote:
tulaneoutlaw wrote:
windywave wrote:
tulaneoutlaw wrote:
I agree Windy I was just being lazy not digging up the Lee thread. Mods can move it if they feel like it.


Dude it was like 4 threads under this one. There's lazy and then there's not even trying :coolshades:


Been outside in the sun planting a garden most of today.


Which I assume means been day drinking most of the day?


Sadly no. Flower garden beside our house.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2593
Location: Greeneville, TN
Ade to the Vikings with the last pick in the 6th round!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:28 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm
Posts: 20657
Location: Irish Channel, New Orleans
windywave wrote:
Lee is not a Tulane alum

(1) He is eligible for alumni privileges and membership in the alumni association. Check the bylaws :angel:
(2) This board is for former Tulane players, it says nothing about alumni


That said, I am :shock: he got drafted after how Nebraska turned out for him (on the heels of how he performed at Tulane).

Best of luck to him, but wowzas

_________________
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:36 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4257
windywave wrote:
NJwave wrote:
beantownwave wrote:
windywave wrote:
Nickerson to the Jets


frick... that sucks I’m sorry Parry.


Always love when a Tulane player gets to play in the Meadowlands. I’ll be seeing him in September.


Aggressive use of the word play when in conjunction with the JETS


I’m a Giants fan but the those Jets tickets are just so cheap after the first few weeks.

I see on this thread that Tanner Lee was drafted. I didn’t know that the new XFL had its draft today as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:24 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Posts: 20075
Location: Chicago
WaveProf wrote:
windywave wrote:
Lee is not a Tulane alum

(1) He is eligible for alumni privileges and membership in the alumni association. Check the bylaws :angel:
(2) This board is for former Tulane players, it says nothing about alumni


That said, I am :shock: he got drafted after how Nebraska turned out for him (on the heels of how he performed at Tulane).

Best of luck to him, but wowzas

Great red herring post.

1) great useless tidbit of information
a) Still not an alumnus
b) it's in the charter you smug frick.
2) This thread is for players from the past season dumb ass and you know it
a) Tanner has his own thread.

_________________
Using big words is not a personal attack


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:53 pm 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2593
Location: Greeneville, TN
That's it for this year. A nice draft for Tulane with two selections tying our record for the modern draft era. Now we see who end up where as an UFA. I'm especially looking to see where Hilliard lands.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:45 pm 
Offline
Navigator Level
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 1:05 pm
Posts: 1362
Location: Naples, FL
FYI, here is the definition of alumnus: a graduate or former student, especially a male one, of a particular school, college, or university. So yes, Lee is an alumnus of Tulane.

_________________
"You're not here on scholarship to lose. I didn't recruit you to lose. Losing is abnormal; losing is unusual; losing is unacceptable. That's not what we're here for."
Bob Knight


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm
Posts: 20657
Location: Irish Channel, New Orleans
CT Wave wrote:
FYI, here is the definition of alumnus: a graduate or former student, especially a male one, of a particular school, college, or university. So yes, Lee is an alumnus of Tulane.

I’ve never seen a written definition of “alumnus” that doesn’t include former students. It’s standard.

_________________
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group