Cary's wife

Updates on your favorite former Tulane players & coaches & discuss their careers.
DrHullabaloo
Navigator Level

Cary's wife

Post by DrHullabaloo »

The message has been spreading, and so I want to make sure everyone sends up prayers for Judy and Cary Livingston. Cary's wife Judy passed away from cancer. She wanted her illness to be kept absolutely private so I don't even know what she had. Services are private as well.

Judy was a devoted fan and as a couple they were unwavering in their support of Tulane through thick and thin. Always positive in their support and even positive in voicing in their concerns.

A tremendous loss.
djh
Coach Level

Re: Cary's wife

Post by djh »

DrHullabaloo wrote:The message has been spreading, and so I want to make sure everyone sends up prayers for Judy and Cary Livingston. Cary's wife Judy passed away from cancer. She wanted her illness to be kept absolutely private so I don't even know what she had. Services are private as well.

Judy was a devoted fan and as a couple they were unwavering in their support of Tulane through thick and thin. Always positive in their support and even positive in voicing in their concerns.

A tremendous loss.
The last time I saw Cary at church Judy was not with him which I thought to be very strange and as you said he kept everything quiet. I am so sorry. I knew them both very well. I'm shocked and my prayers go out to Cary and his entire family. A big loss.
'Character is who you are, reputation is what others THINK you are.'