ORLEANS IN THE HOUSE.

In memory of Wayne Picou, this forum is dedicated to all Green Wave recruiting and signing.
tkruebbe
Breaker Level

ORLEANS IN THE HOUSE.

Post by tkruebbe »

Guys in an other post I made the statement saying can you say Orleans! I just had a feeling he couldnt pass up the chance to play in NEW ORLEANS. :D
MAY THE WAVE LIVE FOREVER
long green
Cornerstone

Re: ORLEANS IN THE HOUSE.

Post by long green »

On rivals there are not only highlights (really good ones) of ODark running the ball, there is at least one interview with him. He comes across really well, with a charming Tennessee accent.
And may our enemies, if they exist, be unconscious of our purpose. - From The Lady Vanishes
greenaub
President's Circle

Post by greenaub »

If I'm not mistaken that's a pretty good league that he played in also.
"Life is not fair, life can be very hard...but life is good"
waverider
Cornerstone

Post by waverider »

long green wrote:On rivals there are not only highlights (really good ones) of ODark running the ball, there is at least one interview with him. He comes across really well, with a charming Tennessee accent.
I tried searching for the interview but just kept getting his highlight reel... :?:
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
krewe of ham and eggs
President's Circle

Post by krewe of ham and eggs »

waverider wrote:
long green wrote:On rivals there are not only highlights (really good ones) of ODark running the ball, there is at least one interview with him. He comes across really well, with a charming Tennessee accent.
I tried searching for the interview but just kept getting his highlight reel... :?:
on his main rivals page click the link "5 videos available", then click the 2nd one down "Darkwa looking for 1st offer"
AnY iMaGeS yOu PoRtRaY wIlL bE rEpReSeNtAtIvE oF tHe TeAm YoU sUpPoRt
TN GREEN
Crest Level

Post by TN GREEN »

He is exciting to watch. He hung up some big numbers against pretty good defenses this year. I got to see him play in a couple of games this fall. Ensworth plays in a private school league made up of shools in Nashville, Memphis, Chattanooga and Knoxville for the most part. A very competitive group of schools that put kids in DI programs around the country.
greenaub
President's Circle

Post by greenaub »

TN GREEN wrote:He is exciting to watch. He hung up some big numbers against pretty good defenses this year. I got to see him play in a couple of games this fall. Ensworth plays in a private school league made up of shools in Nashville, Memphis, Chattanooga and Knoxville for the most part. A very competitive group of schools that put kids in DI programs around the country.
Yeah, Brentwood Academy had like 1000 guys on Auburn's team during one stretch. They had to form their own league because they kept whipping all the public schools and the Athletic association kicked them out to play on their own.
"Life is not fair, life can be very hard...but life is good"
TN GREEN
Crest Level

Post by TN GREEN »

You're right about BA. I understand their recruiiting budget for middle schoolers is pretty impressive. In fact I think they were involved in a lawsuit with the TSSAA for many years over their recruiting activities.