Tomorrow is signing day & all's quiet on the western front..

In memory of Wayne Picou, this forum is dedicated to all Green Wave recruiting and signing.
JtS
Regent's Circle

Tomorrow is signing day & all's quiet on the western front..

Unread post by JtS »

Who is going to run our Recruiting Day on YOGWF?

ImageImageImageImageImage

TO BE CONTINUED...

Tulane Athletics to Host Signing Day Party at the James W. Wilson Jr., Center on Feb. 3
TU head coach Bob Toledo and his staff will unveil the Wave's 2010 recruiting class

The Tulane football staff will announce the 2010 recruiting class on Wed., Feb 3 at 6 p.m. inside the atrium of the James W. Wilson Jr., Center.

New Orleans - The Tulane University Department of Intercollegiate Athletics will host its annual National Signing Day Party in the atrium of the James W. Wilson, Jr. Center on Wednesday, Feb. 3 as the Green Wave football program will announce its 2010 signees. Festivities are slated to begin at 6 p.m. and the event is free and open to the public.
Tulane head football coach Bob Toledo and his staff will be on hand to discuss the newest members to the Tulane football team. Fans will have the opportunity to interact with each of the coaches and learn first-hand information on each of the new signees.

The event will feature free food and drinks, and a cash bar, as well as highlight video clips of the 2010 class and player information.

During the day, Tulane fans can follow the entire signing day process online at http://www.TulaneGreenWave.com. Tulane Athletics will feature a blog highlighting the National Letter-of-Intent received from each of the Green Wave's signees, the happenings in the coaches' war room, a slideshow of action photos and information on each signee and fans can watch Coach Toledo's press conference announcing the program's latest signing class at 2 p.m.

Also scheduled during the morning hours on Wednesday are regular radio updates on Tulane's official flagship station, WIST-AM 690. Each update will feature interviews with the football coaching staff and official letters received.

In addition, Tulane Athletics will announce 2010 football season ticket plans as well as renewal information at the Football Signing Day Party and online at http://www.TulaneGreenWave.com. The 2010 slate features seven exciting home games and those opponents will also be announced at the event.

More information, including the ability to renew your tickets, will be available at the event, online or by calling (504) 861-WAVE (9283) beginning Wednesday, Feb. 3.
AO Sig
Regent's Circle

Re: Tomorrow is signing day & all's quiet on the western front..

Unread post by AO Sig »

Actually, it is day after tomorrow, but I know how we are sitting on pins and needles, hoping to get the day here quickly.

I suspect BMT will be giving us updates every 10 minutes or so throughout the day as the letters are received at Tulane; just another way for him to try to catch up with you, Jim.
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
bigmoneytx

Unread post by bigmoneytx »

Man you guys are .................

No need for me to go anything since Tulane has the War Room - it pretty much says it all
JtS
Regent's Circle

Unread post by JtS »

AO-doc,

I'm a day ahead in my head. Image

BiG$TX,

Tulane may have the War Room but YOGWF broadcasts to the the GW-Nation and the World...

And the War Room don't have 'Tron...

We have-

No bad jobs...

No F.A.V.E.s

and most of all...THIS IS TULANE!!!

waverider
Cornerstone

Unread post by waverider »

I thought it was Tuesday all day today.....

Unfortunately this will be the first Signing Day party I will have missed in a long time (daughter's birthday), but I will hopefully get the scoop from a football coach at the Greenbackers meeting Thursday.
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
krewe of ham and eggs
President's Circle

Unread post by krewe of ham and eggs »

are we gonna do the contest to see who gets their LOI in first like last year?
AnY iMaGeS yOu PoRtRaY wIlL bE rEpReSeNtAtIvE oF tHe TeAm YoU sUpPoRt
JtS
Regent's Circle

Unread post by JtS »

Sure, start a post going and I'll think of a prize..

:wink: