Tanner Hooker

In memory of Wayne Picou, this forum is dedicated to all Green Wave recruiting and signing.
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Tanner Hooker

Unread post by tjtlja »

Commits to Kansas. From what I have heard, we really liked this kid.
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Re: Tanner Hooker

Unread post by tulaneoutlaw »

As Michael Scott once said on The Office, "Engaged ain't married." That can work against us with guys we've already got committed, but Mr. Hooker might also decide Kansas isn't all it's cracked up to be prior to signing day.
Rotorooter
President's Circle

Unread post by Rotorooter »

"You can be part of the best recruiting class in the AAC and for a team coming off a win in a bowl game, or you can go to a P5 also-ran who gets its butt-kicked by a FCS school that we destroyed. New Orleans or Lawrence. I know it's a tough choice, but think hard about it, OK son? It's not too late."
Plan your work, work your plan.
GreenieBacker
Emerald Circle

Unread post by GreenieBacker »

Tony Hull recruit. If we really want him, for this Staff it’s not over until the Fat Lady sings
A magic dwells in each beginning- H.H.
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Unread post by TUPF »

Rotorooter wrote:"You can be part of the best recruiting class in the AAC and for a team coming off a win in a bowl game, or you can go to a P5 also-ran who gets its butt-kicked by a FCS school that we destroyed. New Orleans or Lawrence. I know it's a tough choice, but think hard about it, OK son? It's not too late."
Well done. I think I’d say that word-for-word. I’d also add ... “Toto, I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore.”
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by ml wave »

Weird to be on the other side of the "do you want to be a part of building something or do you want to join something that's already established" recruiting pitch, lol.
long green
Cornerstone

Unread post by long green »

Miles will be an obstacle for a few years but eventually he'll have to do better than beating us for recruits.
And may our enemies, if they exist, be unconscious of our purpose. - From The Lady Vanishes