Jake Levant decommits

In memory of Wayne Picou, this forum is dedicated to all Green Wave recruiting and signing.
long green
Cornerstone

Jake Levant decommits

Post by long green »

He just tweeted that out. I really like his film. A quick undersized LB but we've had a lot of those.
The gap between the top of the big leagues and their bottom is now bigger than the gap between their bottom and us - P.R. told me to do this

TU23
President's Circle

Re: Jake Levant decommits

Post by TU23 »

We’re clearing spots for a run on skill guys/transfers.
This one belongs to the Wave.

long green
Cornerstone

Post by long green »

The event of this year demonstrate loudly that we need one back in this class.
The gap between the top of the big leagues and their bottom is now bigger than the gap between their bottom and us - P.R. told me to do this

Yankeewave
Emerald Circle

Post by Yankeewave »

Have any underclassmen started catching passes. Seems like mooney and mccleskey. Need help there

long green
Cornerstone

Post by long green »

Toles, Robertson, Presley and Jackson in deliberately limited exposure. And of course we have a new receiving (and rushing) position in which Jones, Spears, and Booker have caught many passes.

long green
Cornerstone

Post by long green »

TU23 wrote:We’re clearing spots for a run on skill guys/transfers.
One mature guy who wouldn't count as a transfer but would count as a nice addition to next year's team would be Tyler Johnson. If he's good to go health-wise are we going to find a better option elsewhere?

TU23
President's Circle

Post by TU23 »

Tyrick James has also shown up a bit this year. He could be a 30 catch guy eventually.

But we do need at least one back in this class.

Agree re: Tyler Johnson. Would be great if we could redshirt him (if he's open to it).
This one belongs to the Wave.