You can Sponsor the 5 K Run - Tulane Athletics

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
green4life
Coach Level

You can Sponsor the 5 K Run - Tulane Athletics

Post by green4life »

Good Afternoon!

I hope you're enjoying your first few weeks of Spring. I'm looking out of my Wilson Center window at partly cloudy skies with a cool breeze! I love New Orleans in the Spring!

I'm writing today because I need your help! I am looking for sponsors to support the swimming and diving program for the 2nd Annual Tulane Athletics 5K. Your contribution will help us reach another record-breaking membership year for the Tulane Athletics Fund (TAF) in support of our outstanding student-athletes!

Last year, Tulane Swimming and Diving was the #1 team on campus for bringing in new sponsorship! I was also the athletic department 5K Champion! I'm hoping that you'll help the swimming and diving program maintain our status as the most sponsored team and I'll do my best to beat all of the other coaches again! In addition, funds raised last year helped our program with room and board costs over winter break.

The 2nd Annual Tulane Athletics 5K is slated for April 17 and here are a few of the ways in which you can participate:

$500 - Sponsor a Team
$250 - Sponsor the Director of Athletics
$100 - Sponsor a Coach
$50 -- Sponsor a Student-Athlete
$30 -- Sponsor a Runner or Participate in the 5K
Other - Give at any amount you feel comfortable.

Everyone who participates or sponsors at the $30.00 level and above will receive a Tulane Athletics 5K shirt. The run/walk begins at 8am on Saturday, April 17, and there will be a post-event party with complimentary food and drinks as well as live music. For more information, or to register, please visit http://www.tulanegreenwave.com/ot/Tulane5k.html.

Come out and meet our team at this great event! If you can't make it, I hope to have a positive race report for you later this month!

Lena Guarriello
Head Swimming and Diving Coach
Tulane University
Celebrating over 50 years as a Tulane Fan ....