Practice reports have dwindled...

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
waverider
Emerald Circle

Practice reports have dwindled...

Post by waverider »

I have noticed that the practice reports have not been coming in as frequently as they had. Are they missing practice because of weather? Or, is this a decision the coaches made because it is game week? Unless I am missing something, the official site shows August 25th as the last "practice report" story. :?:
Tulane Greenbackers

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson

Cheerleader
Coach Level

Re: Practice reports have dwindled...

Post by Cheerleader »

waverider wrote:I have noticed that the practice reports have not been coming in as frequently as they had. Are they missing practice because of weather? Or, is this a decision the coaches made because it is game week? Unless I am missing something, the official site shows August 25th as the last "practice report" story. :?:
I have been wondering the same thing. What is going on?

long green
Cornerstone

Post by long green »

I could be wrong but I think that practice reports tend to tail off before the opener.
The gap between the top of the big leagues and their bottom is now bigger than the gap between their bottom and us - P.R. told me to do this

bigmoneytx
Emerald Circle

Post by bigmoneytx »

Technically "Fall Camp" is over and I am sure that like most years and most schools - The start of 2-a-days or Fall Camp gets just about daily coverage but once the regular school year begins they dont do a detailed report of each practice. that would be nuts if you ask me to be honest. I dont want a detailed report of every practice - especially game week practices when they dont scrim anymore..... seriously.

waverider
Emerald Circle

Post by waverider »

bigmoneytx wrote:Technically "Fall Camp" is over and I am sure that like most years and most schools - The start of 2-a-days or Fall Camp gets just about daily coverage but once the regular school year begins they dont do a detailed report of each practice. that would be nuts if you ask me to be honest. I dont want a detailed report of every practice - especially game week practices when they dont scrim anymore..... seriously.
Very true. I guess there really isn't anything to report. However, it would be nice to at least get an update on the kicking battle and injury updates. Now's the time that Tammy should be out there dong individual player profile type interviews to stock pile for during the season. I'm sure she has an Orleans Darkawa one ready for when the national media starts taking notice :wink:
Tulane Greenbackers

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson

greenaub
President's Circle

Post by greenaub »

I think it is the zone of silence :lol: :king:
"Life is not fair, life can be very hard...but life is good"

bigmoneytx
Emerald Circle

Post by bigmoneytx »

waverider wrote:
bigmoneytx wrote:Technically "Fall Camp" is over and I am sure that like most years and most schools - The start of 2-a-days or Fall Camp gets just about daily coverage but once the regular school year begins they dont do a detailed report of each practice. that would be nuts if you ask me to be honest. I dont want a detailed report of every practice - especially game week practices when they dont scrim anymore..... seriously.
Very true. I guess there really isn't anything to report. However, it would be nice to at least get an update on the kicking battle and injury updates. Now's the time that Tammy should be out there dong individual player profile type interviews to stock pile for during the season. I'm sure she has an Orleans Darkawa one ready for when the national media starts taking notice :wink:
http://www.nola.com/tulane/index.ssf/20 ... ttlin.html

Ryan Rome, Cairo Santos battling for starting kicker spot with Tulane football team

GretnaGreen
Trainer

Post by GretnaGreen »

greenaub wrote:I think it is the zone of silence :lol: :king:
Thanks, I needed the chuckle.