Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:26 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2016
There’s no agenda. We suck and people aren’t happy about it. A couple of wins over Cincinnati isn’t going to change the mood around the program.
And there’s been no incessant negative posting. We go days without a single post even being made about the team.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:36 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:53 am
Posts: 19748
Location: New Orleans
I'm sorry but I call B.S. on that. Our Forum was down so no one could post, on any topic. Please don't try and spin that to fit some agenda.

_________________
After a while, the residents of the sea do not hear the sound of the waves.
How bitter it is, the story of routine- Arabic (Anon)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:41 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2016
GreenieBacker wrote:
I'm sorry but I call B.S. on that. Our Forum was down so no one could post, on any topic. Please don't try and spin that to fit some agenda.


So you say that there’s talk about the baseball team on here everyday? I disagree


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:45 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:53 am
Posts: 19748
Location: New Orleans
Well I'll be glad to post something every day if it'll make you happy, although I don't know how insightful the posts may be :-D

_________________
After a while, the residents of the sea do not hear the sound of the waves.
How bitter it is, the story of routine- Arabic (Anon)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:16 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:07 am
Posts: 2326
visualmagic wrote:
There’s no agenda. We suck and people aren’t happy about it. A couple of wins over Cincinnati isn’t going to change the mood around the program.
And there’s been no incessant negative posting. We go days without a single post even being made about the team.


There is an agenda for anyone that doesn’t agree with what you say. And you will be locked and deleted if you are too harsh. And this bs comes from a lot of folks who don’t spend a dime on the product.

The agenda is losing. Say it again. The agenda is losing. Want to repeat that again. The agenda is losing. Now I will go enjoy this beautiful day.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:19 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Posts: 18530
Location: Chicago
tjtlja wrote:
visualmagic wrote:
There’s no agenda. We suck and people aren’t happy about it. A couple of wins over Cincinnati isn’t going to change the mood around the program.
And there’s been no incessant negative posting. We go days without a single post even being made about the team.


There is an agenda for anyone that doesn’t agree with what you say. And you will be locked and deleted if you are too harsh. And this bs comes from a lot of folks who don’t spend a dime on the product.

The agenda is losing. Say it again. The agenda is losing. Want to repeat that again. The agenda is losing. Now I will go enjoy this beautiful day.


Alanis Morrisette just popped into my mind for some reason


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:22 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:52 am
Posts: 19663
Location: Cincinnati, OH
I honestly can't tell whether most people in this thread actually read the fact that the forum was broken for a couple of days and no one could post.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:48 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Posts: 18530
Location: Chicago
PeteRasche wrote:
I honestly can't tell whether most people in this thread actually read the fact that the forum was broken for a couple of days and no one could post.


Facts get in the way of the agendas


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:02 pm 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am
Posts: 3617
Location: Wichita
windywave wrote:
PeteRasche wrote:
I honestly can't tell whether most people in this thread actually read the fact that the forum was broken for a couple of days and no one could post.


Facts get in the way of the agendas

It really is an amazing thread

_________________
#stopbunting


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:31 pm 
Offline
Regent's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 5377
Location: Omnipresent
PeteRasche wrote:
I honestly can't tell whether most people in this thread actually read the fact that the forum was broken for a couple of days and no one could post.

Fake news.
8)

_________________
Banks was in.
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2016
PeteRasche wrote:
I honestly can't tell whether most people in this thread actually read the fact that the forum was broken for a couple of days and no one could post.


If this is directed at me, I’m aware.
Regardless of that, there are still days where nothing is posted about the baseball team.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:27 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:53 am
Posts: 19748
Location: New Orleans
Not true but if you keep repeating a lie often enough......

_________________
After a while, the residents of the sea do not hear the sound of the waves.
How bitter it is, the story of routine- Arabic (Anon)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:50 pm 
Offline
Regent's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:54 pm
Posts: 6294
Location: Dripping Springs
visualmagic wrote:
GreenieBacker wrote:
I'm sorry but I call B.S. on that. Our Forum was down so no one could post, on any topic. Please don't try and spin that to fit some agenda.


So you say that there’s talk about the baseball team on here everyday? I disagree


Why would anyone try to mislead you concerning the functioning of the Board. Here's the error message I was receiving every time I selected a topic --
Quote:
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead


Have faith in your fellow Greenie -


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group