Time of Wake game

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
windywave
Emerald Circle

Re: Time of Wake game

Post by windywave »

ml wave wrote:
sr wrote:
ml wave wrote:We definitely have people stay home from home games in the heat so I don't see any reason to think the same wouldn't apply to road games.
Road games are a bit different. Some of us only have road games. When out-of-towners make the decision to go to any game - we're going regardless. One is not going to go through the trouble to make reservations, fly in some cases and then sit in the bar because it's raining or too cold/hot.
Of course you're not, once you're there you're there and you'll go to the game...but when deciding ahead of time which road game or games you'll attend, it's something to consider.
I consider the team more than the weather. I would travel to see us play in Happy Valley in December over FIU
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

windywave wrote:
ml wave wrote:
sr wrote:
ml wave wrote:We definitely have people stay home from home games in the heat so I don't see any reason to think the same wouldn't apply to road games.
Road games are a bit different. Some of us only have road games. When out-of-towners make the decision to go to any game - we're going regardless. One is not going to go through the trouble to make reservations, fly in some cases and then sit in the bar because it's raining or too cold/hot.
Of course you're not, once you're there you're there and you'll go to the game...but when deciding ahead of time which road game or games you'll attend, it's something to consider.
I consider the team more than the weather. I would travel to see us play in Happy Valley in December over FIU
Sure, there's a million considerations and people are going to have different priorities.
windywave
Emerald Circle

Post by windywave »

ml wave wrote:
windywave wrote:
ml wave wrote:
sr wrote:
Sure, there's a million considerations and people are going to have different priorities.
And weather is low on the list IMO for most people
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

windywave wrote:
ml wave wrote:
windywave wrote:
ml wave wrote:
sr wrote:
And weather is low on the list IMO for most people
Ok