Good juju the 2018 season opening game vs Wake Forest

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
Poseidon
Regent's Circle

Re: Good juju the 2018 season opening game vs Wake Forest

Post by Poseidon »

AS INFO:http://exemplore.com/wicca-witchcraft/S ... e-beginner
Simple Curse-Breaking Spell
Items needed:

the target (the item, person, or place that has been cursed),
a tub of water large enough to submerge and wash the target (or enough water to wash down the area if a location was cursed),
Enough sea salt so the water-to-salt ratio is about 100:1. If you fill the tub with about 100 cups of water, then a cup of salt should suffice. If you only need a cup of water to immerse a small object, then two teaspoons of salt will do. When in doubt, it's better to use too much salt than too little.
Best times to perform this ritual: During a new moon, on a Thursday, at noon or at midnight, at dawn or at dusk (or at any time associated with transitions).

Fill the tub with water. The temperature should be comfortable for a long soak if the target is a living thing.

Open and hold up the container of sea salt.

Clear your mind and say the following words while concentrating on what they mean to you. Say them slowly, confidently, and meditatively: "In the names of my ancestors, my gods, and myself, I call upon thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water. Come forth, cleanse [name of target] of all evil and alien magicks, and restore [them, me, it] to balance and health. By our wills combined, so mote it be."

Pour the salt into the water.

Keeping your mind in that calm and meditative state, submerge or wash the target slowly. If you are the target, get in the tub and simply lay back and soak. Relax. Let everything slip away. If you are cleansing an object or a location, you will have to make sure the water touches every inch of its surface.

Do this for at least ten minutes. When you are done, drain the water away and rinse it off the target. It is absolutely necessary that all of the saltwater is washed off of the target!

When you are done, say the following in the same way you did step 3: "I thank thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water, in the name of myself, my gods, and my ancestors. Be released to your homes, doing no harm on your way, and return to me with glad hearts when next you are summoned. By our wills combined, so mote it be."

The downside of this is cleansing that it is limited in its scope and power and that it may not be able to defeat a more powerful curse. If this is true, seek a professional to help you, because you won't be able to deal with it without real training.
Quote:The Good - TULANE
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM
Honorable mention - Navy
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

Fan Since '54 wrote:As I said, there will be slight changes come Sunday or Monday. And you are still welcome to participate.
TREASON?
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

Poseidon wrote:AS INFO:http://exemplore.com/wicca-witchcraft/S ... e-beginner
Items needed:

a tub of water large enough to submerge and wash the target (or enough water to wash down the area if a location was cursed),
Enough sea salt so the water-to-salt ratio is about 100:1. If you fill the tub with about 100 cups of water, then a cup of salt should suffice. If you only need a cup of water to immerse a small object, then two teaspoons of salt will do. When in doubt, it's better to use too much salt than too little.
Best times to perform this ritual: During a new moon, on a Thursday, at noon or at midnight, at dawn or at dusk (or at any time associated with transitions).

Fill the tub with water. The temperature should be comfortable for a long soak if the target is a living thing.

Clear your mind and say the following words while concentrating on what they mean to you. Say them slowly, confidently, and meditatively: "In the names of my ancestors, my gods, and myself, I call upon thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water. Come forth, cleanse [name of target] of all evil and alien magicks, and restore [them, me, it] to balance and health. By our wills combined, so mote it be."

Keeping your mind in that calm and meditative state, submerge or wash the target slowly. If you are the target, get in the tub and simply lay back and soak. Relax. Let everything slip away. If you are cleansing an object or a location, you will have to make sure the water touches every inch of its surface.

Do this for at least ten minutes. When you are done, drain the water away and rinse it off the target. It is absolutely necessary that all of the saltwater is washed off of the target!

When you are done, say the following in the same way you did step 3: "I thank thee, oh creatures of Earth and Water, in the name of myself, my gods, and my ancestors. Be released to your homes, doing no harm on your way, and return to me with glad hearts when next you are summoned. By our wills combined, so mote it be."

The downside of this is cleansing that it is limited in its scope and power and that it may not be able to defeat a more powerful curse. If this is true, seek a professional to help you, because you won't be able to deal with it without real training.
Omg, not it to bathe '54 :shock:
windywave
Emerald Circle

Post by windywave »

ml wave wrote:
Items needed:

It's a test of your dedication to Tulane football
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

windywave wrote:
ml wave wrote:
Items needed:

It's a test of your dedication to Tulane football
Guess I'm just not that dedicated
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Post by WaveProf »

Are you happy now FS54? :coolshades:
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
OGSB
Emerald Circle

Post by OGSB »

WaveProf wrote:Are you happy now FS54? :coolshades:
Thread title was poorly worded, the gods thought he meant the whole season. :xmad:
Victory is never permanent
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Post by gerryb323 »

Your can call good juju good vibrations all you want, clearly the gods know the intent
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

WaveProf wrote:Are you happy now FS54? :coolshades:

NO AH.

'54
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

gerryb323 wrote:Your can call good juju good vibrations all you want, clearly the gods know the intent
There are no "Gods". There is only one. Something I'm pretty sure comes as a surprise to you.

Fan since '54
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Post by gerryb323 »

Fan Since '54 wrote:
gerryb323 wrote:Your can call good juju good vibrations all you want, clearly the gods know the intent
There are no "Gods". There is only one. Something I'm pretty sure comes as a surprise to you.

Fan since '54
Found the 12th cylon!
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

Since I am the individual who initiates these threads, I am the one who decides what the intention of these threads are. And the ONLY INTENTION is to offer Tulane fans an opportunity to show support for their team. There is NO OTHER INTENTION. It its not open for interpratation. The outcome of any game is not in any way a part of my intention. If you want another thread for the purpose keeping track of who picks the winner or the loser then that is your option, and I support your position that you have the option to create those threads. All I am asking for is the same treatment for these threads. Sounds like a reasonable and equitable plan to me.

Fan since '54
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

Fan Since '54 wrote:Since I am the individual who initiates these threads, I am the one who decides what the intention of these threads are. And the ONLY INTENTION is to offer Tulane fans an opportunity to show support for their team. There is NO OTHER INTENTION. It its not open for interpratation. The outcome of any game is not in any way a part of my intention. If you want another thread for the purpose keeping track of who picks the winner or the loser then that is your option, and I support your position that you have the option to create those threads. All I am asking for is the same treatment for these threads. Sounds like a reasonable and equitable plan to me.

Fan since '54
And OJ didn't drive to Brentwood with the INTENTION of killing anyone but here we are.
windywave
Emerald Circle

Post by windywave »

Fan Since '54 wrote:
There are no "Ggods". There is only oOne. Something I'm pretty sure comes as a surprise to you.

Fan since '54
FIFY
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

ml wave wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:Since I am the individual who initiates these threads, I am the one who decides what the intention of these threads are. And the ONLY INTENTION is to offer Tulane fans an opportunity to show support for their team. There is NO OTHER INTENTION. It its not open for interpratation. The outcome of any game is not in any way a part of my intention. If you want another thread for the purpose keeping track of who picks the winner or the loser then that is your option, and I support your position that you have the option to create those threads. All I am asking for is the same treatment for these threads. Sounds like a reasonable and equitable plan to me.

Fan since '54
And OJ didn't drive to Brentwood with the INTENTION of killing anyone but here we are.
Oh that was a brilliant retort BI...NOT.

Fan since '54