Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:44 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:27 pm 
Regent's Circle

Still nothing about when the game starts. Checked the NCAA and Tulane sites. Guessing it will come out tomorrow.

Fan since '54

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:29 pm 
President's Circle

Fan Since '54 wrote:
Still nothing about when the game starts. Checked the NCAA and Tulane sites. Guessing it will come out tomorrow.

Fan since '54

FBS schedules says it's either 11 or 2:30. TBA next monday

https://fbschedules.com/college-football-schedule-tv-selections-nov-24-2018/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:39 pm 
Emerald Circle

Poseidon wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:

Fan since '54

FBS schedules says it's either 11 or 2:30. TBA next monday

https://fbschedules.com/college-football-schedule-tv-selections-nov-24-2018/

They have been “flexing” AAC games to put the better matchups in better time slots the past couple weeks. If we are playing Navy for the conf title it would likely be 2:30.

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:46 pm 
Regent's Circle

One thing I am definitely hoping for that day is a fly over. It is only about an 8 second or so thing, but I absolutely love it. 8)

Fan since '54

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:05 pm 
Regent's Circle

Fan Since '54 wrote:
One thing I am definitely hoping for that day is a fly over. It is only about an 8 second or so thing, but I absolutely love it. 8)

Fan since '54

Agreed last time we had one, I was in Audubon Park when the pilots doing the flyover were practicing it. They repeated it numerous times so it of course agitated the zoo animals but all us little kids sure enjoyed the free show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:36 am 
Emerald Circle

Baywave1 wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:

Fan since '54

Agreed last time we had one, I was in Audubon Park when the pilots doing the flyover were practicing it. They repeated it numerous times so it of course agitated the zoo animals but all us little kids sure enjoyed the free show.

I’ll tell you how old I am. One of the submarine officers who worked for me in the mid 1980s has a Naval Academy F-15 pilot who could do the flyover.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:40 am 
Emerald Circle

TUPF wrote:
Baywave1 wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:

Fan since '54

I’ll tell you how old I am. One of the submarine officers who worked for me in the mid 1980s has a Naval Academy F-15 pilot who could do the flyover.

F-15?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:01 am 
Emerald Circle

windywave wrote:
TUPF wrote:
Baywave1 wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:

Fan since '54

F-15?

Good catch. She flies an F-18 Super Hornet and probably has a shot at a Lockheed Martin F-22 Lightning II in a year or two.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:04 am 
Emerald Circle

TUPF wrote:
windywave wrote:
TUPF wrote:
Baywave1 wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:

Fan since '54

F-15?

Good catch. She flies an F-18 Super Hornet and probably has a shot at a Lockheed Martin F-22 Lightning II in a year or two.

F-22?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:18 am 
Emerald Circle

windywave wrote:
TUPF wrote:
windywave wrote:
TUPF wrote:
Baywave1 wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:

Fan since '54

F-15?

F-22?
Damn, I obviously am sleep deprived from the weekend. F-35. :lol: