Tulane vs Navy start time

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Tulane vs Navy start time

Post by Fan Since '54 »

Still nothing about when the game starts. Checked the NCAA and Tulane sites. Guessing it will come out tomorrow.

Fan since '54
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"
Poseidon
Regent's Circle

Re: Tulane vs Navy start time

Post by Poseidon »

Fan Since '54 wrote:Still nothing about when the game starts. Checked the NCAA and Tulane sites. Guessing it will come out tomorrow.

Fan since '54
FBS schedules says it's either 11 or 2:30. TBA next monday

https://fbschedules.com/college-footbal ... v-24-2018/
Quote:The Good - TULANE
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM
Honorable mention - Navy
waverider
Cornerstone

Post by waverider »

Poseidon wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:Still nothing about when the game starts. Checked the NCAA and Tulane sites. Guessing it will come out tomorrow.

Fan since '54
FBS schedules says it's either 11 or 2:30. TBA next monday

https://fbschedules.com/college-footbal ... v-24-2018/
They have been “flexing” AAC games to put the better matchups in better time slots the past couple weeks. If we are playing Navy for the conf title it would likely be 2:30.
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Post by Fan Since '54 »

One thing I am definitely hoping for that day is a fly over. It is only about an 8 second or so thing, but I absolutely love it. 8)

Fan since '54
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

Fan Since '54 wrote:One thing I am definitely hoping for that day is a fly over. It is only about an 8 second or so thing, but I absolutely love it. 8)

Fan since '54
Agreed last time we had one, I was in Audubon Park when the pilots doing the flyover were practicing it. They repeated it numerous times so it of course agitated the zoo animals but all us little kids sure enjoyed the free show.
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Post by TUPF »

Baywave1 wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:One thing I am definitely hoping for that day is a fly over. It is only about an 8 second or so thing, but I absolutely love it. 8)

Fan since '54
Agreed last time we had one, I was in Audubon Park when the pilots doing the flyover were practicing it. They repeated it numerous times so it of course agitated the zoo animals but all us little kids sure enjoyed the free show.
I’ll tell you how old I am. One of the submarine officers who worked for me in the mid 1980s has a Naval Academy F-15 pilot who could do the flyover.
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
windywave
Emerald Circle

Post by windywave »

TUPF wrote:
Baywave1 wrote:

Fan since '54
I’ll tell you how old I am. One of the submarine officers who worked for me in the mid 1980s has a Naval Academy F-15 pilot who could do the flyover.
F-15?
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Post by TUPF »

windywave wrote:
TUPF wrote:
Baywave1 wrote:

Fan since '54
F-15?
Good catch. She flies an F-18 Super Hornet and probably has a shot at a Lockheed Martin F-22 Lightning II in a year or two.
windywave
Emerald Circle

Post by windywave »

TUPF wrote:
windywave wrote:
TUPF wrote:
Baywave1 wrote:

Fan since '54
F-15?
Good catch. She flies an F-18 Super Hornet and probably has a shot at a Lockheed Martin F-22 Lightning II in a year or two.
F-22?
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Post by TUPF »

windywave wrote:
TUPF wrote:
windywave wrote:
TUPF wrote:
Baywave1 wrote:

Fan since '54
F-15?
F-22?
Damn, I obviously am sleep deprived from the weekend. F-35. :lol: