All 33 Tulane Baseball Home Games to be Aired on ESPN+

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
EagerBiever
Riptide Level

All 33 Tulane Baseball Home Games to be Aired on ESPN+

Post by EagerBiever »

Per Tulane website

Additionally, televised Tulane baseball road games will be announced on a weekly basis.
tulaneoutlaw
President's Circle

Re: All 33 Tulane Baseball Home Games to be Aired on ESPN+

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

Every team in the AAC is supposed to be televising their home games, so I'd guess all of those will be on TV as well. That leaves @ Miss St., Southeastern, and Troy up in the air. Miss St. will almost certainly be on TV too, so really it's just whether or not Troy/SELA will have their games televised. 44/48 games streamed would be outstanding.
TU77CAL82
Coach Level

Post by TU77CAL82 »

tulaneoutlaw wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:40 pm Every team in the AAC is supposed to be televising their home games, so I'd guess all of those will be on TV as well. That leaves @ Miss St., Southeastern, and Troy up in the air. Miss St. will almost certainly be on TV too, so really it's just whether or not Troy/SELA will have their games televised. 44/48 games streamed would be outstanding.
Troy shows up on the ESPN+ schedule.
tjtlja
President's Circle

Post by tjtlja »

With Notre Dame cancelling against us and LSU due to COVID, maybe we can schedule a 2nd game against them at some point during the season.
GretnaGrn
Regent's Circle

Post by GretnaGrn »

tjtlja wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:35 pm With Notre Dame cancelling against us and LSU due to COVID, maybe we can schedule a 2nd game against them at some point during the season.
I think I remember reading that the AAC has said no midweek games once the conference season starts.
tjtlja
President's Circle

Post by tjtlja »

If so, then scratch that idea. That being the case, some baseball teams could find themselves playing less than 30 games. I presume when the NCAA selections are made, wins will be grouped as either Quad 1, 2, or 3 as they are doing in college basketball.

I haven’t looked lately, but is Houston the only team in Quad 1 for the AAC in basketball? Maybe Wichita State?
wavedom
President's Circle

Post by wavedom »

tjtlja wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:35 pm With Notre Dame cancelling against us and LSU due to COVID, maybe we can schedule a 2nd game against them at some point during the season.
They already plan to make that up this weekend by playing Air Force twice and La. Tech once.
We still aren't there!
tjtlja
President's Circle

Post by tjtlja »

Well that does nothing for us. Let’s find someone to schedule.