Home Invasion

Discuss today what is happening on campus non-athletically; departments, non-athletic facilities, professors, recognitions and issues. No athletics allowed.
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Re: Home Invasion

Unread post by WaveProf »

“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Unread post by WaveProf »

“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
long green
Cornerstone

Unread post by long green »

I am not surprised. That's a very pricey lawyer he had. I would hope that the terms of his probation include not being allowed in Orleans Parish for a long long time.
And may our enemies, if they exist, be unconscious of our purpose. - From The Lady Vanishes
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by ml wave »

long green wrote:I am not surprised. That's a very pricey lawyer he had. I would hope that the terms of his probation include not being allowed in Orleans Parish for a long long time.
And a very pricey rehab facility...
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Unread post by PeteRasche »

It always sickens me when the wealthy and powerful get off with wrist slaps compared to what an average person would face for the same crime.
**cough*cough*Josh Gimelstob**cough*cough**