Tulane was a correct Jeopardy question last night.

Discuss today what is happening on campus non-athletically; departments, non-athletic facilities, professors, recognitions and issues. No athletics allowed.
AO Sig
Regent's Circle

Tulane was a correct Jeopardy question last night.

Post by AO Sig »

I must be the only person on this board that was not watching basketball at 7:30 last night. There was a Jeopardy answer last night about the Jazz library at this school known as "The Harvard of the South." All three guessed incorrectly. My daughter knew it quickly; shows good upbringing :green wink:
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
doncecco
President's Circle

Re: Tulane was a correct Jeopardy question last night.

Post by doncecco »

AO Sig wrote:I must be the only person on this board that was not watching basketball at 7:30 last night. There was a Jeopardy answer last night about the Jazz library at this school known as "The Harvard of the South." All three guessed incorrectly. My daughter knew it quickly; shows good upbringing :green wink:
Huh. I would have gotten it wrong. Harvard is the Tulane of the North. :lol:
Bring home da Wave!
Roller
Cornerstone

Post by Roller »

We were an answer (err...question) again last night. The category was Sports Teams With Singular Names, and the bottom, most expensive clue was "This colorful American Athletic Conference member is a prominent part of Uptown New Orleans. The "questions" to the other clues were Wild, Jazz, Fire, and, Heat.
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

Roller wrote:We were an answer (err...question) again last night. The category was Sports Teams With Singular Names, and the bottom, most expensive clue was "This colorful American Athletic Conference member is a prominent part of Uptown New Orleans. The "questions" to the other clues were Wild, Jazz, Fire, and, Heat.
Did someone get it right?
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Post by ml wave »

PeteRasche wrote:
Roller wrote:We were an answer (err...question) again last night. The category was Sports Teams With Singular Names, and the bottom, most expensive clue was "This colorful American Athletic Conference member is a prominent part of Uptown New Orleans. The "questions" to the other clues were Wild, Jazz, Fire, and, Heat.
I'd like to think I would have gotten it right, had I been watching.
Roller
Cornerstone

Post by Roller »

PeteRasche wrote:
I did. :green wink:
But yeah, iirc it was a daily double, and the one who pulled the clue got the answer right.