Rest of Tulane hoops season home games, 7 games, two seats

Tickets, Cars, Bikes, Apartments, Jobs (related to Tulane & within good taste)-
randymc
President's Circle

Rest of Tulane hoops season home games, 7 games, two seats

Post by randymc »

I am trying to sell my remaining Tulane hoops tickets for men's games this year in Sect. D ...Row 12, seats 5 and 6.
asking $120 for the pair...so $60 each seat for the 7 games. That is about $8.60 per game for each seat.
Let me know and I can get the tickets to you this weekend or early next week before our next home game vs. UCONN
randy mc
email me at mcclainrandy13@yahoo.com

If 7 games is too many for your schedule, I could also cut it to a 5 game package and you'd get both seats for $100 total price.
Just pick the 5 games you'd like to see. I need to unload both seats as a package for either all 7 games or the 5 of your choosing.
I am not interested in selling any of the tickets as singles or game by game.
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Re: Rest of Tulane hoops season home games, 7 games, two sea

Post by Baywave1 »

Sorry you will miss the games. May your conflicting commitments be prosperous ones. Meanwhile I think the rest of us will pass on being "Fan of the Game" this season if that means missing some of these games too! :wink: Good luck.
randymc
President's Circle

Post by randymc »

actually, I was gonna take advantage of the new mini plan that Tulane is offering and move over to a sideline seat, assuming someone out there might like a bargain price for my Sect. D season tickets. Row 12, Seats 5-6.
But I plan to go to all the games either in Sect D (if no one wants to buy) or elsewhere in the gym if I get a mini plan.
https://ev3.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerc ... =MBMP&cgc=
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

Glad to know you're trading up and not having to move for work. Better to learn that being "Fan of the Game" is not the new whammy!
randymc
President's Circle

Post by randymc »

New Updated Bargain Offer (tickets are going to go fast): The Randy Mc MiniPlan for sale
$50 for 7 remaining Tulane men's hoops home games for one seat -- Section D, Seat 5
and get the 2nd seat (Sec. D, Seat 6) for half price, $25 more for a total price of $75 or $5.35 per ticket.
email me at mcclainrandy13@yahoo.com
Price includes personal delivery to your front door within Orleans, St. Bernard, St. Charles and Jefferson parishes