2 tix for sale - Game 1 UF vs Tulane (Tallahassee Regional)

Tickets, Cars, Bikes, Apartments, Jobs (related to Tulane & within good taste)-
P'Cola Nole
Sophomore

2 tix for sale - Game 1 UF vs Tulane (Tallahassee Regional)

Post by P'Cola Nole »

in case anyone plans on making the trip. Seats are in the grandstand (reserved seating) near 1st Base. I'll also have available any future games that FSU is not in.

Hope y'all beat the tar out of the Gates. Any idea who y'all are throwing in Game 1?

Best of luck.
BC Wave
Emerald Circle

Post by BC Wave »

Shooter Hunt
TPSTulane
Emerald Circle

Post by TPSTulane »

How much?
Tulane School of Business Class of 1981
Loyola MBA Class of 1988
Conference Realignment "is like changing seats on the Titanic."
P'Cola Nole
Sophomore

Post by P'Cola Nole »

Thanks. It may be worth using the tix for myself just to see the kid pitch.

The Gates are definitely beatable throwing your ace. Here's to hoping we'll meet in the winner's bracket on Saturday.

Is there a good number making the trip down from your side?
P'Cola Nole
Sophomore

Post by P'Cola Nole »

Face value is $10 per ticket. I'm fine with that, if you are.
FW
Cornerstone

Post by FW »

P'Cola Nole wrote:Thanks. It may be worth using the tix for myself just to see the kid pitch.

The Gates are definitely beatable throwing your ace. Here's to hoping we'll meet in the winner's bracket on Saturday.

Is there a good number making the trip down from your side?
I would guess yes. We have a lot of alum in Florida, New Orleans is only 5 hours away and when we went to Oxford in '04 we had a lot of fans and that's about the same distance isn't it?
P'Cola Nole
Sophomore

Post by P'Cola Nole »

yeah, but the last half of that trip from Pensacola to Tally is brutal ... nothing but trees.

I'd think it'll be worth the trip. Howser is a great place to watch a game. I don't have a lot to compare it to, but those who travel a lot tend to rank it up there as one of the best.

Hope y'all can make it over. The less orange and blue I see this weekend the better.
FW
Cornerstone

Post by FW »

P'Cola Nole wrote:yeah, but the last half of that trip from Pensacola to Tally is brutal ... nothing but trees.

I'd think it'll be worth the trip. Howser is a great place to watch a game. I don't have a lot to compare it to, but those who travel a lot tend to rank it up there as one of the best.

Hope y'all can make it over. The less orange and blue I see this weekend the better.
Trust me I know. I went to Grad school at FSU and made the drive from NO to Tallahassee a lot. Is the circus tent up now 8)
P'Cola Nole
Sophomore

Post by P'Cola Nole »

No clue about the clowns. They were putting it up the at the last game that I took my daughter to, but that was about a month ago.

If anyone is interested in the tickets, I'll let 'em go for the bleacher seat price at $8 per. They are grandstand seats, which are $10 at the gate.

Safe trip, to all that are making the drive.