UTEP tickets and Darian Daily

Tickets, Cars, Bikes, Apartments, Jobs (related to Tulane & within good taste)-
exprof
Crest Level

UTEP tickets and Darian Daily

Post by exprof »

I have 2 UTEP tickets that I will give to anyone who will use them. Contact me at 772-913-0845 or leave your address here and I will mail them to you. Would love to have someone in those seats.
On another note I will be at the Manatee/Vero Beach game on Fri. night. Will be keeping a close eye on Darian Daily and will report what this uneducated eye sees. Hope it is a good game. I don't think my home team VB has much of a shot but we will see. They throw the ball a lot and have two receivers that will be D-1 players. I will let you know how Daily does against these guys.

Tickets to the first one who wants them.

Ernie White
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Re: UTEP tickets and Darian Daily

Post by tjtlja »

exprof, let us know how he does. Will be looking forward to your analysis.
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Post by WaveProf »

I'm hoping someone else from the yogwf steps up to take these tickets first, but if no one does, I'll reiterate my promise to find any unused tickets a home with someone that will go.

That said, the road will be harder for me for UTEP than Tulsa. Besides there being less "buzz" in the city, the line cook at Down the Hatch who was a major TU fan (and helped find me people) got fired last weekend :)

But I'm happy to find a home for your tix if no one else will----I already have some mailed to me by other yogwf's.

#packthedome
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
exprof
Crest Level

Post by exprof »

Wave Prof,
I have not heard from anyone else on this board or the Rivals board. Give me an address and they are in the mail. If you don't find anyone nothing is lost as they would just be thrown away down here.

Thanks,
Ernie
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Post by WaveProf »

Check your pm
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
exprof
Crest Level

Post by exprof »

Wave Prof.

The tickets will go in the mail tomorrow. I am not very knowledgable regarding pm and such but I finally figured it out. Thanks Windy, I will be advised
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Post by WaveProf »

Awesome!

Sorry about that. Wasn't trying to confuse you with the pm, I was just hesitant to put my address online. Most NOLA yogwfs know who I am in real life, so I'm not hyper concerned about privacy, but I figured an address is probably better in private cause there are Internet stalkers like Waverider out there (that is a joke, rider actually knows my address haha)
exprof
Crest Level

Post by exprof »

I understand completely. I am just a little old fashioned and it takes me awhile to figure things out. When people ask if I text, twitter etc. I say no. Then I tell them that I a firmly planted in the 20th. century and I like it there.

Tickets are in todays mail you should get them by Wed or Thurs. Enjoy the game.
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Post by WaveProf »

Exprof---

I got the tickets and your nice note. And I've already found a home for the tickets.

Thanks again, I'll be dropping you a note in the mail this weekend.