Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:13 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:48 am 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2085
Location: Greeneville, TN
I won't be able to make the Oxford regional but would really love to have a ticket stub to add to my Tulane collection. I went online to purchase a single game ticket from Ole Miss in the General admission area but they only allow them to be picked up by will call (makes sense given the timeline for the games). Given this, I could use some help from a fellow Greenie.

Would anybody be willing to send me a used ticket stub after the regional? I can of course compensate you for shipping and effort. Feel free to PM me if you're willing to help. Thanks!

And while this is out there, I didn't get a ticket stub from last year's Baton Rouge regional either. So if you have an extra you don't want, I'd love to have it as well.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:11 pm 
Offline
Breaker Level

Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:17 pm
Posts: 327
Location: River Ridge
I can't make the game Friday, but I am going to try and drive up for the rest of the weekend. If I am able to make it and get tickets to get in the games, I will send you mine if you haven't heard from anyone yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:04 pm 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2085
Location: Greeneville, TN
chigoyboy wrote:
I can't make the game Friday, but I am going to try and drive up for the rest of the weekend. If I am able to make it and get tickets to get in the games, I will send you mine if you haven't heard from anyone yet.


You're the first and it would be much appreciated. I hope you make it to the games and can find tickets without issue. Let me know if you make it up and I'll PM you my info. Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:24 am 
Offline
Breaker Level

Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:17 pm
Posts: 327
Location: River Ridge
I hope the weather gets better but from what I heard from some Ole Miss friends, if we play them on Saturday, I have no chance finding a ticket to the game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:06 am 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2085
Location: Greeneville, TN
While it's dead I figured I'd bump this. Would still like to get a ticket stub from somebody who made the Oxford regional. Same thing if you have a leftover ticket from last year's Baton Rouge regional. I didn't make either but would still like a souvenir for my Tulane collection. PM me if you have one to spare. Thanks!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:13 am 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:48 am
Posts: 4929
tulaneoutlaw wrote:
While it's dead I figured I'd bump this. Would still like to get a ticket stub from somebody who made the Oxford regional. Same thing if you have a leftover ticket from last year's Baton Rouge regional. I didn't make either but would still like a souvenir for my Tulane collection. PM me if you have one to spare. Thanks!


If you're not successful elsewhere at least for 2016, why don't you contact Ole Miss or Tulane ticket offices today? I'm sure they have excess ticket stock that will be trashed shortly if not already.

Those folks understand fan loyalty. I bet someone will help you and may not even charge you postage or handling.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:34 am 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2085
Location: Greeneville, TN
Baywave1 wrote:
tulaneoutlaw wrote:
While it's dead I figured I'd bump this. Would still like to get a ticket stub from somebody who made the Oxford regional. Same thing if you have a leftover ticket from last year's Baton Rouge regional. I didn't make either but would still like a souvenir for my Tulane collection. PM me if you have one to spare. Thanks!


If you're not successful elsewhere at least for 2016, why don't you contact Ole Miss or Tulane ticket offices today? I'm sure they have excess ticket stock that will be trashed shortly if not already.

Those folks understand fan loyalty. I bet someone will help you and may not even charge you postage or handling.


Good idea, Baywave. I gave them a call and they said they will get back to me. Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:01 pm 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 4541
Location: Omnipresent
I can part with most of my ticket stubs EXCEPT for the Game 3 one. I already have that tacked on my wall.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:08 pm 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2085
Location: Greeneville, TN
1309th WAVE wrote:
I can part with most of my ticket stubs EXCEPT for the Game 3 one. I already have that tacked on my wall.


Pm sent


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group