Tulane bowl game ticket stubs

Tickets, Cars, Bikes, Apartments, Jobs (related to Tulane & within good taste)-
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Tulane bowl game ticket stubs

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

I'm working on a Tulane collecting project, specifically collecting all the Tulane Bowl game ticket stubs. I still need several stubs (listed below) to complete my collection. If anyone has a stub from these games they wouldn't mind parting with, please pm me.

Still need:
1935 Sugar Bowl
1940 Sugar Bowl
1970 Liberty Bowl
1979 Liberty Bowl
1980 Hall of Fame Bowl
1987 Independence Bowl
1998 Liberty Bowl
2002 Hawaii Bowl

I also am looking for a stub from the 1969 Tulane-Notre Dame game. The game was played in New Orleans. If you have this stub, let me know. Thanks!

Edit - Acquired a 1979 Liberty Bowl stub
Edit - Acquired a 1940 Sugar Bowl stub
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Re: Tulane bowl game ticket stubs

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

Just wanted to bump this. I've acquired a couple more tickets that I need. Will be in New Orleans in January and plan to do some looking around while I'm there.
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

It's been a couple of years but in light of recent events, I'm giving this another bump. Thanks to some folks on here (and a series of Ebay alerts), I've been able to get a ticket or stub to every Tulane Bowl game except the below. Surprisingly I've not been able to find two of the most recent bowls and of course 1935 Sugar remains the white whale of this collection.

If you have any of these ticket stubs you'd be willing to part with or any leads on someone who might have them, shoot me a PM.

Still need:
1935 Sugar Bowl
1998 Liberty Bowl
2002 Hawaii Bowl
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

I'm now down to the 1935 Sugar and 2002 Hawaii Bowl tickets.

Out of curiosity was anybody here at the 2002 Hawaii Bowl? Or does anybody even know anyone who went? Announced attendance was 35,000 but I'm guessing the actual number in attendance was much smaller.