Tulane gear & nostalgia stuff for free

Tickets, Cars, Bikes, Apartments, Jobs (related to Tulane & within good taste)-
greenie4ever
Breaker Level

Tulane gear & nostalgia stuff for free

Post by greenie4ever »

Doubt anyone will see this here but I have Tulane sweatshirts, hoodies, tshirts, baseball & football, a sweep shirt (almost new) all in good to great condition all large & extra large. Also I have the sports sections from all of 2005 where we were front page in our race to the CWS. Some great ones with Micah. Anyone interested in any of this shoot me a message here & I will get with you. Hate to just Goodwill it when a loyal fan would actually make use of it-all good stuff . Thanks
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Re: Tulane gear & nostalgia stuff for free

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

PM sent
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Post by TUPF »

greenie4ever wrote:Doubt anyone will see this here but I have Tulane sweatshirts, hoodies, tshirts, baseball & football, a sweep shirt (almost new) all in good to great condition all large & extra large. Also I have the sports sections from all of 2005 where we were front page in our race to the CWS. Some great ones with Micah. Anyone interested in any of this shoot me a message here & I will get with you. Hate to just Goodwill it when a loyal fan would actually make use of it-all good stuff . Thanks
Are you dying? :green wink:
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
Poseidon
Regent's Circle

Post by Poseidon »

TUPF wrote:
greenie4ever wrote:Doubt anyone will see this here but I have Tulane sweatshirts, hoodies, tshirts, baseball & football, a sweep shirt (almost new) all in good to great condition all large & extra large. Also I have the sports sections from all of 2005 where we were front page in our race to the CWS. Some great ones with Micah. Anyone interested in any of this shoot me a message here & I will get with you. Hate to just Goodwill it when a loyal fan would actually make use of it-all good stuff . Thanks
...when your handle is greenie4ever and your giving all your tulane stuff away. :green wink:
Quote:The Good - TULANE
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM
Honorable mention - Navy
Roller
Cornerstone

Post by Roller »

TUPF wrote:
or downsizing the domicile?

(Or some guys allow themselves to get into that pinch when they take on a new wife. :razz: )
Roller
Cornerstone

Post by Roller »

Unfortunately, I graduated to Double-XL.
AO Sig
Regent's Circle

Post by AO Sig »

Roller wrote:Unfortunately, I graduated to Double-XL.
actually, the clothes have become smaller. I have shirts that are XL that are actually larger than new XXL shirts. The companies are reducing the size of their clothes. I have seen several articles and heard commentators discuss this.

If you shop at Perlis, their shirt sizes are listed as either "Classic," which are larger in size, or "Standard," which are literally one size smaller.
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Post by gerryb323 »

I actually sent a message about wanting some of this stuff and heard back once, but then I haven't heard anything for over a month. I was worried about greenie4ever, but then I realized maybe he's been banned too, since he did as much as windy and windy has been gone longer
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

gerryb323 wrote:I actually sent a message about wanting some of this stuff and heard back once, but then I haven't heard anything for over a month. I was worried about greenie4ever, but then I realized maybe he's been banned too, since he did as much as windy and windy has been gone longer
Same. I was wondering what happened with that. The last message I sent is still in my outbox so I know he hasn't read it.