Board clock

Please read this for Admin announcements
Roller
Cornerstone

Board clock

Post by Roller »

Post are showing up on my screen as if they were posted an hour later than they actually were. Is anybody else noticing the same thing?

I checked the settings for the board, and they seem to be correct (CST for the board and EST for me), so I'm not sure if there is some other setting that needs to be adjusted for Daylight Savings.
Ray
Regent's Circle

Re: Board clock

Post by Ray »

Roller wrote:Post are showing up on my screen as if they were posted an hour later than they actually were. Is anybody else noticing the same thing?

I checked the settings for the board, and they seem to be correct (CST for the board and EST for me), so I'm not sure if there is some other setting that needs to be adjusted for Daylight Savings.
Same thing here.
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Post by TUPF »

Every time the clocks change I just go into the user panel and change my time zone until it matches the time that it should be.
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Post by TUPF »

If you go into the user control panel and make sure you are in the Eastern Time Zone, Roller, or whatever the case may be for everyone else...and change the DST to no for now, it should reflect current time properly.
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
Roller
Cornerstone

Post by Roller »

Thanks, TUPF! That works. Silly me didn't think to check the User settings,

It really ought to be a global setting (and, in this day and age, automatic!) for that. And there is one in the Administration Control Panel (were all the board features and permissions are controlled)--I changed that one, but it didn't seem to have an effect.

So everyone needs to adjust their own. Good to know.
GretnaGrn
Regent's Circle

Post by GretnaGrn »

[quote="Roller"]Thanks, TUPF! That works. Silly me didn't think to check the User settings,

It really ought to be a global setting (and, in this day and age, [i]automatic[/i]!) for that. And there is one in the Administration Control Panel (were all the board features and permissions are controlled)--I changed that one, but it didn't seem to have an effect.

So everyone needs to adjust their own. Good to know.[/quote]
Or we can just live in the past, man. Where's my Delorean?
Roller
Cornerstone

Post by Roller »

GretnaGrn wrote:Or we can just live in the past, man. Where's my Delorean?
Do you think that in 1955 there was as much discussion about Marty & Doc's visit as there was in 2015?

;-)