Undefeated UCONN beats previously undefeated OU in PK80

For Discussion of Conference & Conference Teams other than Tulane
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Undefeated UCONN beats previously undefeated OU in PK80

Post by Baywave1 »

Nice AAC win on what amounted to homecourt for Ducks.

Stat of the game. UConn won with four assists. Tulane won last night with fourteen. Style of play between UConn and Tulane could not be more different.

Teams only play once this season. Game is at Devlin on Jan 13th. Will be interesting challenge for the Wave.

Meanwhile good luck to the Huskies the rest of the tourney.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Re: Undefeated UCONN beats previously undefeated OU in PK80

Post by gerryb323 »

Baywave1 wrote:Nice AAC win on what amounted to homecourt for Ducks.

Stat of the game. UConn won with four assists. Tulane won last night with fourteen. Style of play between UConn and Tulane could not be more different.

Teams only play once this season. Game is at Devlin on Jan 13th. Will be interesting challenge for the Wave.

Meanwhile good luck to the Huskies the rest of the tourney.
Since when is Oklahoma the Ducks?
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

As the guy who thought Cedarville was in KY, I saw the original True Grit with John Wayne a few nights ago. The heroine is from Arkansas and chases the villain into lawless Oklahoma Territory with Rooster. Hollywood filmed it near San Juan Range in Colorado which has numerous fourteener mountains. No explanation for this never before seen unusual topography near Ft. Smith, AR.

So that's how the Ducks ended up in Norman. It took me a while but I thought you wanted to know.
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

Baywave1 wrote:As the guy who thought Cedarville was in KY, I saw the original True Grit with John Wayne a few nights ago.
This might be one of the best sentences ever typed in YOGWF history. The combination of Tulane history, a random opponent, and completely nonsequitur self-threadjacking is just phenomenal.