Name change for Heinz Field

Non-Tulane Sports Discussion
Anything that doesn't belong on the main YOGWF Sports forums e.g. Saints, Hornets, BC$, High School, etc.
Johnny Mac
Regent's Circle

Re: Name change for Heinz Field

Post by Johnny Mac »

PeteRasche wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:49 pm
Johnny Mac wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:48 pm being in S Florida, the reefer trucks are huge!! So many times our Amazon (whole foods) orders have come with soft ice cream or other frozen stuff no longer frozen.. it's all automated at Kroger so yeah, no disinterested independent contractor doing the shopping and deliver.. we get Kroger fuel points and can use electronic coupons
And taking this threadjack even farther, my company is designing a Kroger refrigerated warehouse in Miami for that service as we speak. The more warehouses they have spread around the city, the less time the food is on the delivery truck and the less soupy your ice cream. 8)
we just got a delivery from Kroger today.. they deliver liquor in Florida.. amazing prices too
YOGWF - of all the Tulane fans in the world, we're the Tulaniest
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Re: Name change for Heinz Field

Post by PeteRasche »

PeteRasche wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:07 pm
Johnny Mac wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:00 pm
PeteRasche wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:32 am Almost like it was willed into existence by mere mention here...
Paul Brown Stadium is one of the last three stadiums in the NFL without a naming rights deal.
Well, not for long...
https://local12.com/newsletter-daily/pa ... ports-news
I have $10 on some fly by night crypto company

I'll hedge that bet and throw $5 on Kroger.. ...
...Kroger is one of several Fortune 500s based here and I wouldn't mind "Kroger Field". Procter & Gamble would be another good one ("P & G Field"). I wouldn't mind "Cintas Field" either. But most of they have already thrown their names on other facilities around town, so I don't know if they'd do another.
Welp, we were both wrong, it's Paycor. Not Fortune 500 but one of the largest companies in the region and also one of the fastest-growing, so they might be there soon.
https://www.nfl.com/news/bengals-paycor ... paul-brown