Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Saints 2017
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:12 pm 
President's Circle

Man in Green wrote:
The Saints may have both Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Year. Defensive for sure.

Lattimore's #1 competition was the other guy on the field yesterday, Tra'Davius White, but with the showing they had, that might be changing.

But TJ Watt will also get high consideration, just because of where he plays and he has a BIG brother.

Kamara still on the short end - a) because of McAffery's name and b) Hunt started faster out of the gate, and c) suggestions that Watson did enough in 6 games to deserve it and the injury wasn't his fault. Hogwash I say.

Plus AK will continue to play 2nd fiddle in touches which he rightfully should.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:29 pm 
Regent's Circle

doncecco wrote:
Man in Green wrote:
The Saints may have both Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Year. Defensive for sure.

Lattimore's #1 competition was the other guy on the field yesterday, Tra'Davius White, but with the showing they had, that might be changing.

But TJ Watt will also get high consideration, just because of where he plays and he has a BIG brother.

Kamara still on the short end - a) because of McAffery's name and b) Hunt started faster out of the gate, and c) suggestions that Watson did enough in 6 games to deserve it and the injury wasn't his fault. Hogwash I say.

Plus AK will continue to play 2nd fiddle in touches which he rightfully should.

McCaffrey's been a pretty big disappointment and Hunt is riding a remarkable streak of decreasing fantasy production every week since his debut (semi-disgruntled fantasy owner here...). No way Watson gets it with a half season...I'd say as of now it's Hunt then Kamara but their arrows are pointed in opposite directions.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:05 pm 
President's Circle

I have both Kamara and Hunt on one of my fantasy teams. Needless to say my team is doing quite well. :-D