Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:25 pm 
Online
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Posts: 17671
Location: Chicago
gerryb323 wrote:
We can all agree we prefer Rgeron to stay, no?


I sure is doody do. I want him to win just enough to not get fired


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:38 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2006 12:07 am
Posts: 1928
Go Astros!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:59 pm 
Offline
Regent's Circle

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:19 pm
Posts: 9183
windywave wrote:
gerryb323 wrote:
We can all agree we prefer Rgeron to stay, no?


I sure is doody do. I want him to win just enough to not get fired

Idk, I prefer them to lose. If that means he gets canned and the next guy loses, that's fine with me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:03 pm 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 7:35 am
Posts: 2289
ml wave wrote:
windywave wrote:
gerryb323 wrote:
We can all agree we prefer Rgeron to stay, no?


I sure is doody do. I want him to win just enough to not get fired

Idk, I prefer them to lose. If that means he gets canned and the next guy loses, that's fine with me.


What he said !!!!!! :lol:

_________________
'Character is who you are, reputation is what others THINK you are.'


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:10 pm 
Offline
Regent's Circle

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:19 pm
Posts: 9183
sr wrote:
Roller wrote:
1309th WAVE wrote:
My investment in the naming "controversy" is only because it tweaks both them and LSU fans and that's always fun. Call them by any other name and they're still only as relevant as the SCLSU Mud Dogs. Without Bobby Boucher.
Yup.

Maybe they should just change the city's name to Louisiana - then they could be the University of Louisiana - Louisiana thus erasing any doubt.

ULL for short!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:15 pm 
Offline
Regent's Circle

Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:42 am
Posts: 7410
Location: Kingsport, Tennessee
ml wave wrote:
sr wrote:
Roller wrote:
1309th WAVE wrote:
My investment in the naming "controversy" is only because it tweaks both them and LSU fans and that's always fun. Call them by any other name and they're still only as relevant as the SCLSU Mud Dogs. Without Bobby Boucher.
Yup.

Maybe they should just change the city's name to Louisiana - then they could be the University of Louisiana - Louisiana thus erasing any doubt.

ULL for short!


I still like U-La-La!

_________________
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group