Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:57 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:14 pm 
Offline
Regent's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:54 pm
Posts: 5810
Location: Dripping Springs
All times Eastern

Thursday, Oct. 19

Louisiana-L at Arkansas State | 7:30 p.m. | ESPNU
No. 25 Memphis at Houston | 8 pm. | ESPN

Friday, Oct. 20

Western Kentucky at Old Dominion | 6 p.m. | CBSSN
Marshall at Middle Tennessee | 7 p.m. | ESPN2
Air Force at Nevada | 9:30 p.m. | CBSSN
Colorado State at New Mexico | 10:15 p.m. | ESPN2

Saturday, Oct. 21

Maryland at No. 5 Wisconsin | 12 p.m. | FOX
No. 10 Oklahoma State at Texas | 12 p.m. | ABC
Temple at Army | 12 p.m. | CBSSN
Idaho at Missouri | 12 p.m. | SEC Network
Iowa at Northwestern | 12 p.m. | ESPN2
Louisville at Florida State | 12 p.m. | ESPN
Tulsa at Connecticut | 12 p.m. | ESPNU
Akron at Toledo | 12 p.m. | ESPN3
Purdue at Rutgers | 12 p.m.
Iowa State at Texas Tech | 12 p.m. | FS1

Pitt at Duke | 12:20 p.m. | ACC Network
Boston College at Virginia | 12:30 p.m. | ACC Network
Troy at Georgia State | 2 p.m. | ESPN3
Kent State at Ohio | 2 p.m. | ESPN3
Northern Illinois at Bowling Green | 2 p.m. | ESPN3 
Western Michigan at Eastern Michigan | 2 p.m. | ESPN3
Buffalo at Miami (OH) | 2:30 p.m. | ESPN3

Central Michigan at Ball State | 3 p.m. | ESPN3
Coastal Carolina at Appalachian State | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN3
Illinois at Minnesota | 3:30 p.m.
Tennessee at No. 1 Alabama | 3:30 p.m. | CBS
Syracuse at No. 8 Miami | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN
North Carolina at No. 14 Virginia Tech | 3:30 p.m | ESPN2
Indiana at No. 18 Michigan State | 3:30 p.m. | ABC
No. 20 UCF at Navy | 3:30 p.m. | CBSSN
Arizona State at Utah | 3:30 p.m. | FS1

Oregon at UCLA | 4 p.m.
No. 9 Oklahoma at Kansas State | 4 p.m. | FOX
Oregon at UCLA | 4 p.m.
Kentucky at Mississippi State | 4 p.m. | SEC Network
SMU at Cincinnati | 4 p.m. | ESPNU
Louisiana-M at South Alabama | 5 p.m. | ESPN3 
North Texas at Florida Atlantic | 5 p.m. | ESPN3
Utah State at UNLV | 6 p.m.
UAB at Charlotte | 6:30 p.m.

No. 16 USF at Tulane | 7 p.m. | ESPN2
Southern Mississippi at Louisiana Tech | 7 p.m.
Rice at Texas-San Antonio | 7 p.m.
BYU at East Carolina | 7 p.m. | CBSSN
No. 24 LSU at Ole Miss | 7:15 p.m. | ESPN
No. 19 Michigan at No. 2 Penn State | 7:30 p.m. | ABC
No. 11 USC at No. 13 Notre Dame | 7:30 p.m. | NBC
No. 21 Auburn at Arkansas | 7:30 p.m. | SEC Network
Wake Forest at Georgia Tech | 7:30 p.m. | ESPNU

Arizona at Cal | 8 p.m.
Kansas at No. 4 TCU | 8 p.m. | FOX
Wyoming at Boise State | 10:15 p.m. | ESPN2
Fresno State at San Diego State | 10:30 p.m. | CBSSN
Colorado at No. 15 Washington State | 10:45 p.m. | ESPN


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 am 
Offline
Regent's Circle

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:19 pm
Posts: 9179
Lol at LSU (and Auburn for that matter) being ranked.

Nice change on ULL!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:09 am 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 8:43 pm
Posts: 1934
Location: Baton Rouge
sr wrote:
All times Eastern

Thursday, Oct. 19

Louisiana-L at Arkansas State | 7:30 p.m. | ESPNU
No. 25 Memphis at Houston | 8 pm. | ESPN

Friday, Oct. 20

Western Kentucky at Old Dominion | 6 p.m. | CBSSN
Marshall at Middle Tennessee | 7 p.m. | ESPN2
Air Force at Nevada | 9:30 p.m. | CBSSN
Colorado State at New Mexico | 10:15 p.m. | ESPN2

Saturday, Oct. 21

Maryland at No. 5 Wisconsin | 12 p.m. | FOX
No. 10 Oklahoma State at Texas | 12 p.m. | ABC
Temple at Army | 12 p.m. | CBSSN
Idaho at Missouri | 12 p.m. | SEC Network
Iowa at Northwestern | 12 p.m. | ESPN2
Louisville at Florida State | 12 p.m. | ESPN
Tulsa at Connecticut | 12 p.m. | ESPNU
Akron at Toledo | 12 p.m. | ESPN3
Purdue at Rutgers | 12 p.m.
Iowa State at Texas Tech | 12 p.m. | FS1

Pitt at Duke | 12:20 p.m. | ACC Network
Boston College at Virginia | 12:30 p.m. | ACC Network
Troy at Georgia State | 2 p.m. | ESPN3
Kent State at Ohio | 2 p.m. | ESPN3
Northern Illinois at Bowling Green | 2 p.m. | ESPN3 
Western Michigan at Eastern Michigan | 2 p.m. | ESPN3
Buffalo at Miami (OH) | 2:30 p.m. | ESPN3

Central Michigan at Ball State | 3 p.m. | ESPN3
Coastal Carolina at Appalachian State | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN3
Illinois at Minnesota | 3:30 p.m.
Tennessee at No. 1 Alabama | 3:30 p.m. | CBS
Syracuse at No. 8 Miami | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN
North Carolina at No. 14 Virginia Tech | 3:30 p.m | ESPN2
Indiana at No. 18 Michigan State | 3:30 p.m. | ABC
No. 20 UCF at Navy | 3:30 p.m. | CBSSN
Arizona State at Utah | 3:30 p.m. | FS1

Oregon at UCLA | 4 p.m.
No. 9 Oklahoma at Kansas State | 4 p.m. | FOX
Oregon at UCLA | 4 p.m.
Kentucky at Mississippi State | 4 p.m. | SEC Network
SMU at Cincinnati | 4 p.m. | ESPNU
Louisiana-M at South Alabama | 5 p.m. | ESPN3 
North Texas at Florida Atlantic | 5 p.m. | ESPN3
Utah State at UNLV | 6 p.m.
UAB at Charlotte | 6:30 p.m.

No. 16 USF at Tulane University of Louisiana | 7 p.m. | ESPN2
Southern Mississippi at Louisiana Tech | 7 p.m.
Rice at Texas-San Antonio | 7 p.m.
BYU at East Carolina | 7 p.m. | CBSSN
No. 24 LSU at Ole Miss | 7:15 p.m. | ESPN
No. 19 Michigan at No. 2 Penn State | 7:30 p.m. | ABC
No. 11 USC at No. 13 Notre Dame | 7:30 p.m. | NBC
No. 21 Auburn at Arkansas | 7:30 p.m. | SEC Network
Wake Forest at Georgia Tech | 7:30 p.m. | ESPNU

Arizona at Cal | 8 p.m.
Kansas at No. 4 TCU | 8 p.m. | FOX
Wyoming at Boise State | 10:15 p.m. | ESPN2
Fresno State at San Diego State | 10:30 p.m. | CBSSN
Colorado at No. 15 Washington State | 10:45 p.m. | ESPN

_________________
Quote:The Good - TULANE
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:20 am 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:49 pm
Posts: 2089
Location: Greeneville, TN
I don't know why I'm wading into this, but what was the point of that Poseidon? What sr posted was not only accurate, it's legally correct. What did changing it actually gain you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:03 pm 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 8:43 pm
Posts: 1934
Location: Baton Rouge
The mods are fracking with me. I changed Louisiana-L to The University of Louisiana. Then voila, what I wrote is changed back and it now reads Tulane University of Louisiana.

_________________
Quote:The Good - TULANE
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:06 pm 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 8:43 pm
Posts: 1934
Location: Baton Rouge
http://collegefootballnews.com/2017/10/louisiana-arkansas-state-prediction-game-preview

_________________
Quote:The Good - TULANE
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:14 pm 
Offline
Coach Level
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 23, 2005 8:43 pm
Posts: 1934
Location: Baton Rouge
http://www.espn.com/college-football/team/_/id/309/louisiana-ragin-cajuns



I don't know why all these outlets keep referring to the Louisiana Ragin Cajuns. Mods would you please tell correct them.

_________________
Quote:The Good - TULANE
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:34 pm 
Offline
Regent's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 12:54 pm
Posts: 5810
Location: Dripping Springs
Getting back to football - Memphis over UofH 42 - 38. Memphis scores 42 second half points.

The under card game - LA-L destroyed by ASt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:31 am 
Offline
Regent's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:28 am
Posts: 7950
Location: Back home again...Oak Park sub division
Can we please go back to SLI. It was that way a long time ago. Yea, I'm that old. :wink:

FS'54

_________________
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:07 am 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2005 8:48 am
Posts: 4945
sr wrote:
Getting back to football - Memphis over UofH 42 - 38. Memphis scores 42 second half points.

The under card game - LA-L destroyed by ASt.


I hate to invoke the Troy analogy but we have opportunity to repeat it. Let's start with USF tonight.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:15 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Posts: 17655
Location: Chicago
Our DBs form tackle like Iowa's and we have 1 loss and probably covered the spread against OU


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group