My HS baseball coach is thinking of retiring

Non-Tulane Sports Discussion
Anything that doesn't belong on the main YOGWF Sports forums e.g. Saints, Hornets, BC$, High School, etc.
windywave
Emerald Circle

My HS baseball coach is thinking of retiring

Unread post by windywave »

They looked at Jewett 20 years ago when they hired this guy so definitely Tulane related because the voices in my head and my deep psychosis with anything involving TJ compelled me to point out he is a viable option for the job meaning we would have an opening and AC who is still jobless.
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
visualmagic
President's Circle

Re: My HS baseball coach is thinking of retiring

Unread post by visualmagic »

windywave wrote:They looked at Jewett 20 years ago when they hired this guy so definitely Tulane related because the voices in my head and my deep psychosis with anything involving TJ compelled me to point out he is a viable option for the job meaning we would have an opening and AC who is still jobless.
HS would probably be a good spot for Jewett. Only 7 innings, won’t have to worry about his bullpen so much
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by ml wave »

visualmagic wrote:
windywave wrote:They looked at Jewett 20 years ago when they hired this guy so definitely Tulane related because the voices in my head and my deep psychosis with anything involving TJ compelled me to point out he is a viable option for the job meaning we would have an opening and AC who is still jobless.
HS would probably be a good spot for Jewett. Only 7 innings, won’t have to worry about his bullpen so much
Lol
windywave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by windywave »

visualmagic wrote:
I award you two points for creativity
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
waverider
Cornerstone

Unread post by waverider »

visualmagic wrote:
That is true. :lol:

If only we had warrior like a Rick Dickson as AD who would likely petition the NCAA to let us play all of our games in 7 innings. :?
Tulane Greenbackers

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson