LSU Dominating Miami

Non-Tulane Sports Discussion
Anything that doesn't belong on the main YOGWF Sports forums e.g. Saints, Hornets, BC$, High School, etc.
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

LSU Dominating Miami

Unread post by tjtlja »

And we are playing Nicholls for our football life. Nature restored.
OGSB
Emerald Circle

Re: LSU Dominating Miami

Unread post by OGSB »

Never pass up a chance to take a shot at Tulane.
Victory is never permanent
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Unread post by tulaneoutlaw »

Thought I would check back in after a couple of days. Glad to see not much has changed. Yep, LSU is having a nice game against Miami. We just took an ACC team to OT. What does next weeks game against Nicholls or LSU beating Miami have to do with anything? Nothing, that's what.

Tj, sometimes you have good input, but if you insist on jumping off cliffs, you could do so elsewhere.
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Unread post by tjtlja »

It is not a shot. It is the truth. Just so tired of losing in every sport. Perhaps it is time to move in another direction. Will be hoping for wins, and TD can turn things around.
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Unread post by TUPF »

tjtlja wrote:It is not a shot. It is the truth. Just so tired of losing in every sport. Perhaps it is time to move in another direction. Will be hoping for wins, and TD can turn things around.
My 40th reunion is this November and I’m coming with my lifelong Tulane best friend. We are slow learners.
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
OGSB
Emerald Circle

Unread post by OGSB »

It's not you Jenny, it's just this war and that lying son of a bitch, Johnson!
GSx
Emerald Circle

Unread post by GSx »

tjtlja wrote:It is not a shot. It is the truth. Just so tired of losing in every sport. Perhaps it is time to move in another direction. Will be hoping for wins, and TD can turn things around.
You did it again. You're blatantly obvious.
I hate the serial losing - everyone does. But the team is 0-1.
And no, it will never be time to "move in a different direction."
Ray
Regent's Circle

Unread post by Ray »

tjtlja wrote:And we are playing Nicholls for our football life. Nature restored.
And Texas got beat by Maryland, Geezus!! Maybe you should just pick another team to follow.
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Unread post by tjtlja »

Ray, I think you are correct. The misery of losing has made me miserable. When it comes to sports, nothing makes me happier than a Tulane win and/or a LSU defeat. Grew up in a family that savored those once in a while Saturday’s. But the dynamics are so different than my fathers era. I love Tulane athletics, always will. But being miserable on football Saturday’s is miserable. Time to look at this from a different perspective. Sports are important to my family, but it is just entertainment at the end of the day and should have no bearing or carry over effect. Time to apply that lesson a little more.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Unread post by gerryb323 »

tjtlja wrote:Ray, I think you are correct. The misery of losing has made me miserable. When it comes to sports, nothing makes me happier than a Tulane win and/or a LSU defeat. Grew up in a family that savored those once in a while Saturday’s. But the dynamics are so different than my fathers era. I love Tulane athletics, always will. But being miserable on football Saturday’s is miserable. Time to look at this from a different perspective. Sports are important to my family, but it is just entertainment at the end of the day and should have no bearing or carry over effect. Time to apply that lesson a little more.
Just be sure to pop in from time to time to keep us updated on the doom and gloom. Good luck to you!
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
OGSB
Emerald Circle

Unread post by OGSB »

Has anyone done a wellness check on FW?
windywave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by windywave »

OGSB wrote:Has anyone done a wellness check on FW?

He's less in need of a mental well being check than others on here.... just saying
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
FW
Cornerstone

Unread post by FW »

windywave wrote:
OGSB wrote:Has anyone done a wellness check on FW?

He's less in need of a mental well being check than others on here.... just saying
Yes, thanks, I'm just fine.