Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:52 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:43 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2004 4:00 pm
Posts: 15160
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaafb/les-miles-bringing-nation's-no-1-juco-qb-to-kansas/ar-BBQVhht?li=BBnba9I&ocid=spartanntp

_________________
“We want to win at everything”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:56 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:53 am
Posts: 20590
Location: New Orleans
Les Miles' first Kansas recruiting class on pace to be program's worst ever

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... cbf46.html

I have no ill will toward Miles but thought this a little funny. Not just a disappointing class, but the worst one ever for a dumpster fire of a Program that has probably had some pretty bad ones in the past. At least he still has February.

_________________
A magic dwells in each beginning- H.H.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:00 pm 
Offline
President's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:13 pm
Posts: 3605
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
GreenieBacker wrote:
Les Miles' first Kansas recruiting class on pace to be program's worst ever

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... cbf46.html

I have no ill will toward Miles but thought this a little funny. Not just a disappointing class, but the worst one ever for a dumpster fire of a Program that has probably had some pretty bad ones in the past. At least he still has February.

And his one offensive playmaker is suspended indefinitely

_________________
Tulane BSCE & Army ROTC class of 2004


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:30 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle

Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2004 4:19 pm
Posts: 10369
krewe of ham and eggs wrote:
GreenieBacker wrote:
Les Miles' first Kansas recruiting class on pace to be program's worst ever

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... cbf46.html

I have no ill will toward Miles but thought this a little funny. Not just a disappointing class, but the worst one ever for a dumpster fire of a Program that has probably had some pretty bad ones in the past. At least he still has February.

And his one offensive playmaker is suspended indefinitely

indefinitely*

*until the first game


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:33 am 
Offline
Regent's Circle
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:49 am
Posts: 6302
Location: Gretna, LA
ml wave wrote:
krewe of ham and eggs wrote:
GreenieBacker wrote:
Les Miles' first Kansas recruiting class on pace to be program's worst ever

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... cbf46.html

I have no ill will toward Miles but thought this a little funny. Not just a disappointing class, but the worst one ever for a dumpster fire of a Program that has probably had some pretty bad ones in the past. At least he still has February.

And his one offensive playmaker is suspended indefinitely

indefinitely*

*until the first game

It's Kansas and he plays football. It's entirely possible they actually throw him in jail or kick him out. If he played a different sport, it might be a different story....


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:52 am
Posts: 21457
Location: Cincinnati, OH
I think Miles' time at Kansas will be like Tuberville at Cincinnati: A "name" guy goes to a worse school and finds that his past success was purely because of the ease of recruiting to an SEC power school and had nothing to do with his coaching (in)ability.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group