Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:27 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:29 am 
Regent's Circle

I tuned into the NHL Network this morning, as I usually do during hockey season, and noticed a new girl that was on the show. I said to myself, who is this new girl on the NHLN. Well a few seconds later they put her name on the screen...Alexa Datt. I laughed and thought that I should have said "Who Dat" new girl. Should she be working for the NFL Network. Well, we here in the Big Easy would probably like that by I don't think her resume would ever get past 2 seconds on Goodell's desk. :roll:

BTW, the ladies who work there are H-O-T!!!

Fan since '54

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:23 pm 
Coach Level

And every time someone calls her name, my Amazon Echo is going to ask me what song I want her to play. Happens all the time when TV is on and it hears a name similar to Alexa.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:47 pm 
Cornerstone

Cheerleader wrote:
And every time someone calls her name, my Amazon Echo is going to ask me what song I want her to play. Happens all the time when TV is on and it hears a name similar to Alexa.
Strangely enough, I've never (with about 20 observations to go by) had her respond to the TV, even though she's stationed less than a foot from the speaker. I was beginning to think they were transmitting an inaudible undertone that tell the Echo to ignore the word "alexa."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:53 pm 
Cornerstone

Fan Since '54 wrote:
I tuned into the NHL Network this morning, as I usually do during hockey season, and noticed a new girl that was on the show. I said to myself, who is this new girl on the NHLN. Well a few seconds later they put her name on the screen...Alexa Datt. I laughed and thought that I should have said "Who Dat" new girl. Should she be working for the NFL Network. Well, we here in the Big Easy would probably like that by I don't think her resume would ever get past 2 seconds on Goodell's desk. :roll:

Fan since '54
She was a regular on MLB Network's The Rundown.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:13 pm 
Regent's Circle

my only qualm with all of the ladies on NHL net is they all seem to think we want to see the tightest possible dresses known to man on them... you can dress sexy, but if we're tuning into NHL net, it's for the hockey and not to ogle your aftermarket enhancements. Plenty of other networks for that.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:02 am 
Regent's Circle

Roller wrote:
Fan Since '54 wrote:

Fan since '54
She was a regular on MLB Network's The Rundown.

That's strange (or maybe not)...the NHL & MLB are both located in the same building in NYC. Every now and then you see them interacting with each other.

FS'54