Coaching Carousel 2019-20

Non-Tulane Sports Discussion
Anything that doesn't belong on the main YOGWF Sports forums e.g. Saints, Hornets, BC$, High School, etc.
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Re: Coaching Carousel 2019-20

Post by Baywave1 »

Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

PeteRasche wrote:So is it fair to say that without the Hull pipeline to 4-star New Orleans kids, Miles' days at Kansas are (even more) numbered?
Without surprise, Hawaii's roster last year had ten or so players from east of Utah. I assume ten to fifteen max is the norm.

Could Hull do some one off recruiting in Louisiana? Sure. Same as Bama recruiting Tua and his brother. However how many top NOLA recruits are going to want to fly 11 to 13 hours one way (on a good day) to play football at an MWC school?

I view this as a gift to Fritz and a dagger to Miles.

Hull got a promotion to co-OC too. It may even be a lateral move pay-wise. What it tells me also is that Hull thinks Les may be gone after 2020.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Post by gerryb323 »

Baywave1 wrote:
PeteRasche wrote:So is it fair to say that without the Hull pipeline to 4-star New Orleans kids, Miles' days at Kansas are (even more) numbered?
Without surprise, Hawaii's roster last year had ten or so players from east of Utah. I assume ten to fifteen max is the norm.

Could Hull do some one off recruiting in Louisiana? Sure. Same as Bama recruiting Tua and his brother. However how many top NOLA recruits are going to want to fly 11 to 13 hours one way (on a good day) to play football at an MWC school?

I view this as a gift to Fritz and a dagger to Miles.

Hull got a promotion to co-OC too. It may even be a lateral move pay-wise. What it tells me also is that Hull thinks Les may be gone after 2020.
Honestly, if I could do it all again, free ride to Hawaii would have been pretty great
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone