SELA

Join other Green Wave fans to follow the games together in attom's Living Room and to report game scores. BYOB
(Use this forum for in-game updates and scores for ALL games for ALL teams, not just Tulane)
NJwave
Regent's Circle

SELA

Unread post by NJwave »

1-1 after one. We leave the bases loaded after having them loaded with one out. We just never hit sac flies. Only 13 all year.
ForeverTU
Regent's Circle

Re: SELA

Unread post by ForeverTU »

Ross still struggling. He's allowed 2 runs and 5 hits so far
ForeverTU
Regent's Circle

2 out knock in the 2nd makes it 4-1 Southeastern
NJwave
Regent's Circle

Unread post by NJwave »

4-1 bottom 2.
FW
Cornerstone

Unread post by FW »

Massey pulled after hitting the leadoff hitter in the 3rd.
FW
Cornerstone

Unread post by FW »

5-1 after an RBI triple. I'm going to bed.
NJwave
Regent's Circle

Unread post by NJwave »

We have played some really bad baseball since LSU game.
ForeverTU
Regent's Circle

Our offense is really missing Grant Brown and Montalbano in the home stretch. 6-1 Lions after 3
NJwave
Regent's Circle

Unread post by NJwave »

I posted question on another thread and didn't get an answer, any chance Montalbano gets medical redshirt and would he want one? Honestly don't know medical redshirt rules in baseball.
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle

Unread post by 1309th WAVE »

NJwave wrote:I posted question on another thread and didn't get an answer, any chance Montalbano gets medical redshirt and would he want one? Honestly don't know medical redshirt rules in baseball.
I heard graf say earlier last week that he has been available to PH (but certainly not field or probably even run bases). I'd guess he'd take the shirt from how much he and his family love this team if offered.
NJwave
Regent's Circle

Unread post by NJwave »

1309th WAVE wrote:
NJwave wrote:I posted question on another thread and didn't get an answer, any chance Montalbano gets medical redshirt and would he want one? Honestly don't know medical redshirt rules in baseball.
I heard graf say earlier last week that he has been available to PH (but certainly not field or probably even run bases). I'd guess he'd take the shirt from how much he and his family's i Ken love this team if offered.
Is he eligible? Has not played a conference game and missed much of non conference schedule. Any idea what rules are? If he is, I say don't try and come back this year. I would love to have him back for a full year.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Unread post by gerryb323 »

NJwave wrote:
1309th WAVE wrote:
I heard graf say earlier last week that he has been available to PH (but certainly not field or probably even run bases). I'd guess he'd take the shirt from how much he and his family's i Ken love this team if offered.
Is he eligible? Has not played a conference game and missed much of non conference schedule. Any idea what rules are? If he is, I say don't try and come back this year. I would love to have him back for a full year.
It's 30% of the games and none after they half way point of the season. He got hurt in the 10th or 11th game. So yeah, he'd qualify. The problem would be the 5 years to play 4. How long ago did he start his college career? If this would be his 6th year, and his other "lost" year was within his control (not injury) he likely wouldn't get a sixth year.
Last edited by gerryb323 on Tue May 02, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
NJwave
Regent's Circle

Unread post by NJwave »

gerryb323 wrote:
NJwave wrote:
1309th WAVE wrote:
It's 30% of the games and none after they half way point of the season. He got hurt in the 10th or 11th game. So yeah, he'd qualify.
Thanks! Andrews pulls a magic act to keep it at 16-2. What an awful performance.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

gerryb323 wrote:
NJwave wrote:
1309th WAVE wrote:
It's 30% of the games and none after they half way point of the season. He got hurt in the 10th or 11th game. So yeah, he'd qualify. The problem would be the 5 years to play 4. How long ago did he start his college career? If this would be his 6th year, and his other "lost" year was within his control (not injury) he likely wouldn't get a sixth year.
And I just checked, he redshirted due to his transfer, so he's most likely not getting year 6
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

And so he pinched hit.
Wavemania
President's Circle

Unread post by Wavemania »

Maybe Montalbano could use the Lee rule? If Tanner can do it, why not him? :lol: :razz: