Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SELA
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:01 pm 
President's Circle

1-1 after one. We leave the bases loaded after having them loaded with one out. We just never hit sac flies. Only 13 all year.

Post subject: Re: SELA
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:06 pm 
President's Circle

Ross still struggling. He's allowed 2 runs and 5 hits so far

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:09 pm 
President's Circle

2 out knock in the 2nd makes it 4-1 Southeastern

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:12 pm 
President's Circle

4-1 bottom 2.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:25 pm 
Cornerstone

Massey pulled after hitting the leadoff hitter in the 3rd.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:30 pm 
Cornerstone

5-1 after an RBI triple. I'm going to bed.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:33 pm 
President's Circle

We have played some really bad baseball since LSU game.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:44 pm 
President's Circle

Our offense is really missing Grant Brown and Montalbano in the home stretch. 6-1 Lions after 3

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 7:50 pm 
President's Circle

I posted question on another thread and didn't get an answer, any chance Montalbano gets medical redshirt and would he want one? Honestly don't know medical redshirt rules in baseball.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:04 pm 
President's Circle

NJwave wrote:
I posted question on another thread and didn't get an answer, any chance Montalbano gets medical redshirt and would he want one? Honestly don't know medical redshirt rules in baseball.

I heard graf say earlier last week that he has been available to PH (but certainly not field or probably even run bases). I'd guess he'd take the shirt from how much he and his family love this team if offered.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:16 pm 
President's Circle

1309th WAVE wrote:
NJwave wrote:

I heard graf say earlier last week that he has been available to PH (but certainly not field or probably even run bases). I'd guess he'd take the shirt from how much he and his family's i Ken love this team if offered.

Is he eligible? Has not played a conference game and missed much of non conference schedule. Any idea what rules are? If he is, I say don't try and come back this year. I would love to have him back for a full year.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:34 pm 
President's Circle

NJwave wrote:
1309th WAVE wrote:
NJwave wrote:

I heard graf say earlier last week that he has been available to PH (but certainly not field or probably even run bases). I'd guess he'd take the shirt from how much he and his family's i Ken love this team if offered.

Is he eligible? Has not played a conference game and missed much of non conference schedule. Any idea what rules are? If he is, I say don't try and come back this year. I would love to have him back for a full year.

It's 30% of the games and none after they half way point of the season. He got hurt in the 10th or 11th game. So yeah, he'd qualify. The problem would be the 5 years to play 4. How long ago did he start his college career? If this would be his 6th year, and his other "lost" year was within his control (not injury) he likely wouldn't get a sixth year.

Last edited by gerryb323 on Tue May 02, 2017 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:36 pm 
President's Circle

gerryb323 wrote:
NJwave wrote:
1309th WAVE wrote:
NJwave wrote:

It's 30% of the games and none after they half way point of the season. He got hurt in the 10th or 11th game. So yeah, he'd qualify.

Thanks! Andrews pulls a magic act to keep it at 16-2. What an awful performance.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:39 pm 
President's Circle

gerryb323 wrote:
NJwave wrote:
1309th WAVE wrote:
NJwave wrote:

It's 30% of the games and none after they half way point of the season. He got hurt in the 10th or 11th game. So yeah, he'd qualify. The problem would be the 5 years to play 4. How long ago did he start his college career? If this would be his 6th year, and his other "lost" year was within his control (not injury) he likely wouldn't get a sixth year.

And I just checked, he redshirted due to his transfer, so he's most likely not getting year 6

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:08 pm 
President's Circle

And so he pinched hit.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:19 pm 
President's Circle

Maybe Montalbano could use the Lee rule? If Tanner can do it, why not him? :lol: :razz: