Ye Olde Green Wave Forum

The DEFINITIVE Tulane discussion forum
It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:13 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
Slow start. No idea why Blake Paul plays. He has regressed so much to the point of being a major liability.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:19 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:36 am
Posts: 18629
Location: Philadelphia, PA & Berlin, MD
7-19, Dunleavy calls a TO. We look lost.

_________________
Tulane Class of 1978 | NROTC Tulane - Submariner | Slow learner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:23 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2480
This is pathetic


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:27 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
We look disinterested and tired.

I just don’t see why scouts think Frazier is first round pick. He doesn’t stand out as best player on the floor.

Very good player that we need but right now I just don’t see it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2480
NJwave wrote:
We look disinterested and tired.

I just don’t see why scouts think Frazier is first round pick. He doesn’t stand out as best player on the floor.

Very good player that we need but right now I just don’t see it.


LOL.
7 of our 10 points and he’s our best defender


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:37 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
This is humiliating.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:39 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
visualmagic wrote:
NJwave wrote:
We look disinterested and tired.

I just don’t see why scouts think Frazier is first round pick. He doesn’t stand out as best player on the floor.

Very good player that we need but right now I just don’t see it.


LOL.
7 of our 10 points and he’s our best defender


He’s our best player but honestly does he stand out like wow this guy is so much better than everybody on the floor.

Some nights yes, but not consistently.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:45 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2480
NJwave wrote:
visualmagic wrote:
NJwave wrote:
We look disinterested and tired.

I just don’t see why scouts think Frazier is first round pick. He doesn’t stand out as best player on the floor.

Very good player that we need but right now I just don’t see it.


LOL.
7 of our 10 points and he’s our best defender


He’s our best player but honestly does he stand out like wow this guy is so much better than everybody on the floor.

Some nights yes, but not consistently.


Did you watch Duke last year and think Jayson Tatum was the best player on the floor every night?
You don’t get drafted based on college production


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:47 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
visualmagic wrote:
NJwave wrote:
visualmagic wrote:
NJwave wrote:
We look disinterested and tired.

I just don’t see why scouts think Frazier is first round pick. He doesn’t stand out as best player on the floor.

Very good player that we need but right now I just don’t see it.


LOL.
7 of our 10 points and he’s our best defender


He’s our best player but honestly does he stand out like wow this guy is so much better than everybody on the floor.

Some nights yes, but not consistently.




Did you watch Duke last year and think Jayson Tatum was the best player on the floor every night?
You don’t get drafted based on college production


True. He also played with and against other NBA players. Frazier is super talented but he needs more seasoning is my point.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:50 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2480
NJwave wrote:
visualmagic wrote:
NJwave wrote:
visualmagic wrote:
NJwave wrote:
We look disinterested and tired.

I just don’t see why scouts think Frazier is first round pick. He doesn’t stand out as best player on the floor.

Very good player that we need but right now I just don’t see it.


LOL.
7 of our 10 points and he’s our best defender


He’s our best player but honestly does he stand out like wow this guy is so much better than everybody on the floor.

Some nights yes, but not consistently.




Did you watch Duke last year and think Jayson Tatum was the best player on the floor every night?
You don’t get drafted based on college production


True. He also played with and against other NBA players. Frazier is super talented but he needs more seasoning is my point.


And he’d probably improve more playing in the NBA than playing in college


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:54 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
visualmagic wrote:
NJwave wrote:
visualmagic wrote:
NJwave wrote:
visualmagic wrote:
NJwave wrote:
We look disinterested and tired.

I just don’t see why scouts think Frazier is first round pick. He doesn’t stand out as best player on the floor.

Very good player that we need but right now I just don’t see it.


LOL.
7 of our 10 points and he’s our best defender


He’s our best player but honestly does he stand out like wow this guy is so much better than everybody on the floor.

Some nights yes, but not consistently.




Did you watch Duke last year and think Jayson Tatum was the best player on the floor every night?
You don’t get drafted based on college production




True. He also played with and against other NBA players. Frazier is super talented but he needs more seasoning is my point.


And he’d probably improve more playing in the NBA than playing in college


He’s improved a ton the last year and I think he could be an NBA player. Just not sure he is a first round pick but the NBA drafts on potential not where you are today.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:05 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:36 am
Posts: 18629
Location: Philadelphia, PA & Berlin, MD
Meanwhile...

It’s halftime and we’ve scored 15 points. Losing by 24.

Wile.E.Coyote realizes gravity wins.

_________________
Tulane Class of 1978 | NROTC Tulane - Submariner | Slow learner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:09 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
This is up there for worst effort and performance of the year with the USF game. I didn’t think the season would fall apart like this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:18 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Posts: 20634
Location: Chicago
Disgusting... not even going to watch the DVR

_________________
Using big words is not a personal attack


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:18 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2480
Reynolds has been a good bit worse in conference play this year


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:19 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
windywave wrote:
Disgusting... not even going to watch the DVR


Delete this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:23 pm 
Offline
Breaker Level

Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 12:59 pm
Posts: 334
This is bad.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:25 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
I hate that Dunleavy can be so stubborn. Why not really press after the make instead of token pressure? There’s nothing to lose.

Down 29 and we are worried about Sehic fouling out because he picked up his 4th?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:34 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
Down 26 and Reynolds takes a charge. Great effort.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:47 pm 
Offline
Emerald Circle
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 11:36 am
Posts: 18629
Location: Philadelphia, PA & Berlin, MD
I already knew the American won silver in luge and turned off the game and watched it instead.

Luge.

_________________
Tulane Class of 1978 | NROTC Tulane - Submariner | Slow learner


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:48 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
TUPF wrote:
I already knew the American won silver in luge and turned off the game and watched it instead.

Luge.


I’m 30 seconds away from finding Curling.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:50 pm 
Offline
Coach Level

Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm
Posts: 2480
Ajang just missed a wide open layup.

The fact that He and Paul are given free reign to take jump shots from wherever they want is maddening


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Houston
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:54 pm 
Offline
President's Circle

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm
Posts: 4373
visualmagic wrote:
Ajang just missed a wide open layup.

The fact that He and Paul are given free reign to take jump shots from wherever they want is maddening


I was thinking the same thing. He took a 3 and nobody said anything. Dunk the ball.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group