I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Join other Green Wave fans to follow the games together in attom's Living Room and to report game scores. BYOB
(Use this forum for in-game updates and scores for ALL games for ALL teams, not just Tulane)
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

Niemann F3
Aviles ꓘ

to the 2nd, down 4-2
Image
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

visualmagic wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:30 pm
1309th WAVE wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:24 pm and Travis Jewett has been ejected from the game.
What happened? I’m just tuning in
think it had to do with the double over the 1B bag call. I also missed most of that so I'm just making an educated guess. Either way, he's suffering with us now
Image
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

6-3


GCU wants to review the tag. Who else wants to get tossed?
Image
gerryb323
Regent's Circle
Posts: 7961
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am
Location: We're not in Kansas anymore

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by gerryb323 »

Looks safe
hashtagStopbunting
hashtagStopPUNTING!
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

gerryb323 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:36 pmLooks safe
think so.
Image
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

score it a single?
Image
gerryb323
Regent's Circle
Posts: 7961
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am
Location: We're not in Kansas anymore

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by gerryb323 »

1309th WAVE wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:32 pm
visualmagic wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:30 pm
1309th WAVE wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:24 pm and Travis Jewett has been ejected from the game.
What happened? I’m just tuning in
think it had to do with the double over the 1B bag call. I also missed most of that so I'm just making an educated guess. Either way, he's suffering with us now
Would be fun if he was actually following along with us! Hey coach!
hashtagStopbunting
hashtagStopPUNTING!
gerryb323
Regent's Circle
Posts: 7961
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am
Location: We're not in Kansas anymore

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by gerryb323 »

Gotta think this runner is going
hashtagStopbunting
hashtagStopPUNTING!
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

gerryb323 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:39 pm
1309th WAVE wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:32 pm
visualmagic wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:30 pm
1309th WAVE wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:24 pm and Travis Jewett has been ejected from the game.
What happened? I’m just tuning in
think it had to do with the double over the 1B bag call. I also missed most of that so I'm just making an educated guess. Either way, he's suffering with us now
Would be fun if he was actually following along with us! Hey coach!
Good afternoon coach. Don't click the main forum. :lol:
Image
gerryb323
Regent's Circle
Posts: 7961
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am
Location: We're not in Kansas anymore

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by gerryb323 »

:dots:
hashtagStopbunting
hashtagStopPUNTING!
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

HR (LF) RBI

6-2

that ball was abused.
Image
visualmagic
President's Circle
Posts: 3639
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by visualmagic »

gerryb323 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:39 pm
1309th WAVE wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:32 pm
visualmagic wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:30 pm
1309th WAVE wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:24 pm and Travis Jewett has been ejected from the game.
What happened? I’m just tuning in
think it had to do with the double over the 1B bag call. I also missed most of that so I'm just making an educated guess. Either way, he's suffering with us now
Would be fun if he was actually following along with us! Hey coach!
It’s still spring training
he doesn’t even need to see the rest of this one
windywave
Emerald Circle
Posts: 22763
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by windywave »

Score?
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
gerryb323
Regent's Circle
Posts: 7961
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 am
Location: We're not in Kansas anymore

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by gerryb323 »

6-2 them
hashtagStopbunting
hashtagStopPUNTING!
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

4-3
K
5-3

we go to the bottom of teh 2nd one again down 4
Image
windywave
Emerald Circle
Posts: 22763
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by windywave »

gerryb323 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:46 pm6-2 them
One step closer to a new coach I guess
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

Hart HBP
Image
windywave
Emerald Circle
Posts: 22763
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:13 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by windywave »

gerryb323 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:46 pm6-2 them
One step closer to a new coach I guess
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

Groff 1B (LF) Hart to 2nd

this team really doesn't want me to get back to yardwork
Image
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

Laprairie F7, Hart tags to 3rd
Image
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

Engelhard 4-3 sac RBI

new score 6-3
Image
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

Burns 3 UA

to the 3rd, down 6-3
Image
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

5-3
6-3


to the bottom of the 3rd
Image
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

Lee ꓘ
Baumgardt 1B (RF)
Image
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle
Posts: 8845
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: crunching numbers in hell
Contact:

Re: I care about Grand Canyon, game II

Post by 1309th WAVE »

Niemann 6-3 DP

to the 4th.
Image
Post Reply