New Orleans Home Prices by Neighborhood

Non-Tulane News Discussion-
Anything that doesn't belong on any Tulane forum sans Religious or Political discussion or debate
WaveProf
Cornerstone

New Orleans Home Prices by Neighborhood

Post by WaveProf »

Highest, median, and lowest for the upper garden district, lower garden district, Irish Channel, Central City, CBD, and the Quarter.

Typical Times Pic shoddy/rudimentary research. But interesting nonetheless.

My oh my the Irish Channel has come a long way since I bought my house. A long way.

Totally leaves out Mid City, Carrolton, Bywater, Marigny. And that's just "downtown"

http://www.nola.com/business/index.ssf/ ... rt_m-rpt-2
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Re: New Orleans Home Prices by Neighborhood

Post by ml wave »

WaveProf wrote:Highest, median, and lowest for the upper garden district, lower garden district, Irish Channel, Central City, CBD, and the Quarter.

Typical Times Pic shoddy/rudimentary research. But interesting nonetheless.

My oh my the Irish Channel has come a long way since I bought my house. A long way.

Totally leaves out Mid City, Carrolton, Bywater, Marigny. And that's just "downtown"

http://www.nola.com/business/index.ssf/ ... rt_m-rpt-2
Literally the first line of the page:
The first in an ongoing NOLA.com series
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Re: New Orleans Home Prices by Neighborhood

Post by WaveProf »

“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16