This girl is going to be QUEEN of 2nd grade

Non-Tulane News Discussion-
Anything that doesn't belong on any Tulane forum sans Religious or Political discussion or debate
WaveProf
Cornerstone

This girl is going to be QUEEN of 2nd grade

Post by WaveProf »

She found Excalibur!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -lake.html

Ok. Not really. But still awesome
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Re: This girl is going to be QUEEN of 2nd grade

Post by TUPF »

Pretty cool even if it is a film prop. Always fun to have a bit of whimsy in one's life.

The preschool girls down the street are convinced that my daughter is the newish Disney princess personified, Princess Elena. Because we are past the Disney stage we looked the character up and sure enough, the resemblance is pretty close.
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Post by PeteRasche »

TUPF, once again I am glad I cut the cord before my kids were born and they've never had Disney Channel. I just googled Princess Elena and had a brief glimpse of the merchandising I'd be probably guilted into buying if we had cable... things being as they are, I've never even heard of "Elena of Avalor". And it can stay that way. :mrgreen:
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Post by WaveProf »

PeteRasche wrote:TUPF, once again I am glad I cut the cord before my kids were born and they've never had Disney Channel. I just googled Princess Elena and had a brief glimpse of the merchandising I'd be probably guilted into buying if we had cable... things being as they are, I've never even heard of "Elena of Avalor". And it can stay that way. :mrgreen:
That's me too. I don't even know the characters from Frozen.
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16