Millennials 'will be the fattest generation on record'

Non-Tulane News Discussion-
Anything that doesn't belong on any Tulane forum sans Religious or Political discussion or debate
GreenieBacker
Emerald Circle

Millennials 'will be the fattest generation on record'

Unread post by GreenieBacker »

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/0 ... on-record/

Millennials are set to be the fattest generation on record - with three quarters overweight or obese by the time they approach 40, new projections show.

Analysis by Cancer Research UK shows that the six million Britons who came of age around the millennium are far more likely to have a weight problem than the baby boomers who “never had it so good”.

The research suggests 74 per cent of millennials will be obese or overweight by the time they reach middle age - compared with a figure of 54 per cent among the post-war generation.

Experts said the figures were “horrifying,” as they warned that obesity is now the second leading cause of cancer, second only to smoking.

The figures mean millennials are the most overweight generation since records began.

:shock:

kinda' vindicates observations I've made, where it seemed people, young people at that, looked "bigger" than I seem to remember when I was growing up.
A magic dwells in each beginning- H.H.
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Re: Millennials 'will be the fattest generation on record'

Unread post by TUPF »

Invest in diabetes meds...and I say that as someone whose family is rife with the affliction.
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle

Unread post by 1309th WAVE »

So it should follow that we're about to enter a golden age of Offensive Line play, right?
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Unread post by PeteRasche »