It is currently Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:56 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:49 pm 
Riptide Level

A.S. "Pete" Madere
7816 Board Drive
St. George, LA 70817
NO LONGER Baton Rouge, LA

This occurred over the weekend, and I did not have to pack a thing!

Email: IM42lane@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:58 pm 
Emerald Circle

"It's my job to prepare the coaches. It's their job is to prepare the players and the players' job is to play lights out." Willie Fritz

"If you want to win you have to have good players." Vince Gibson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:47 am 
Emerald Circle

And by posting your address and email on an online forum, you also just shared it with millions of hackers, spammers, and various other malicious "bots".

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:48 am 
Regent's Circle

PeteRasche wrote:
And by posting your address and email on an online forum, you also just shared it with millions of hackers, spammers, and various other malicious "bots".

Hey, I am not afraid of anyone knowing my name and address. It is Napoleon Bonaparte, Les Invalides, Paris!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:52 am 
Regent's Circle

AO Sig wrote:
PeteRasche wrote:

Hey, I am not afraid of anyone knowing my name and address. It is Napoleon Bonaparte, Les Invalides, Paris!

ever get over that short man complex, Napster?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 am 
President's Circle

He is just celebrating St. Georges secession from Baton Rouge which has been a long time coming.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:16 pm 
Emerald Circle

Poseidon wrote:
He is just celebrating St. Georges secession from Baton Rouge which has been a long time coming.

So, highly political, highly controversial, and (for many) highly offensive? And having nothing to do with sports or Tulane? Sounds like a totally appropriate thing for him to do on the main message board!!!! :coolshades:

“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:35 pm 
Emerald Circle

WaveProf wrote:
Poseidon wrote:

So, highly political, highly controversial, and (for many) highly offensive? And having nothing to do with sports or Tulane? Sounds like a totally appropriate thing for him to do on the main message board!!!! :coolshades:

Relax, his transgressions will be paid back in the spam he'll get for posting his info on a public board. 8)

Seriously, have you ever noticed in the list at the bottom of who is currently online, there's almost always a bot or two sniffing the page? The names are in a lighter font color so they are hard to read but they're almost always there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 2:11 pm 
Emerald Circle

WaveProf wrote:
Poseidon wrote:

You have his address. Send him an Emu or a Russian mail order bride.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:38 pm 
Cornerstone

Pete Madere, can you give us your Visa number, so that we can confirm that you are over 21? Your account will not be charged...we just need to run a test charge through, which will be immediately retracted.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:52 pm 
Regent's Circle

Our friend has introduced us to a new paradox that would make Zeno proud:

How to move to a new city and never take a step?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:40 pm 
Emerald Circle

WaveProf wrote:
Poseidon wrote:

So I've read about this since I knew nothing about it and your post is hysterical absurdity as is to be expected.

First the town has voted to incorporate but has not yet done so and may never do so.

Second as we are all aware of your Soviet loving tendencies (never root for the Russkies in hockey) it is not surprising you seem perturbed by your fellow citizens use of democracy for self-determination.

Third while applaud the lack of multiple exclamation points, the breathless repetition of "highly" was disappointing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:55 pm 
Regent's Circle

windywave wrote:
WaveProf wrote:
Poseidon wrote:

So I've read about this since I knew nothing about it and your post is hysterical absurdity as is to be expected.

First the town has voted to incorporate but has not yet done so and may never do so.

Second as we are all aware of your Soviet loving tendencies (never root for the Russkies in hockey) it is not surprising you seem perturbed by your fellow citizens use of democracy for self-determination.

Third while applaud the lack of multiple exclamation points, the breathless repetition of "highly" was disappointing.

so exactly how many seizures did you suffer due to your inability to flame a post by Waveprof, oh those many weeks?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:59 pm 
Regent's Circle

Johnny Mac wrote:
windywave wrote:
WaveProf wrote:
Poseidon wrote:

so exactly how many seizures did you suffer due to your inability to flame a post by Waveprof, oh those many weeks?

Obviously not enough.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:13 pm 
Emerald Circle

Johnny Mac wrote:
windywave wrote:
WaveProf wrote:
Poseidon wrote:

Zero but since it is getting chilly this fall flames are a good thing