ALL ACCESS = Frustration

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
StPeteWave
Navigator Level

ALL ACCESS = Frustration

Unread post by StPeteWave »

No streaming of the game last night, although it was advertised on the site. The tech person was unable to help and sounded as though he were new. Thank heaven for Graf as I listened while trying to get a feed.

For the SMU game, it was being streamed from field level. They would cut away at times and show a view from above the field, which would have been fine if left alone, but they did not. On JWs last TD catch all that was shown was him from behind as he celebrated in the endzone. I don't remember the service being this bad last year.
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Re: ALL ACCESS = Frustration

Unread post by TUPF »

You have highlighted a few of many reasons why many of us, after having used All Access for a year, will never go back. Don't even get Roller started!
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
JtS
Regent's Circle

A Partial solution...

Unread post by JtS »

The Customer Service (in name only) phone number which CBS College sports does not put on the web pages is 1-888-870-2788. I doubt you will get ANY satisfaction from speaking to these telemarketing drop-outs who have no clue about the service or any possible or potential solutions with any problems with the service.

Roger Dunaway- roger@tulane.edu is Tulane's liaison with CBS College Sports. It would be good to email him after you've finished up or hit a standstill with the CBS College Sports folks and let him know how you've been treated and your opinion on the product. Honestly, I don't think USC or Stanford or Miami has so many "technical" issues on their broadcasts. If we can't even watch entire Tulane games, what is the purpose of Tulane involving themselves with such a horrible company? I watch my son's high school games on the internet every Friday night (and on my IPhone) with better results and less difficulties on UStream.com. Surely Tulane could produce a product that at least airs when advertised. And I'm not blaming Tulane as the CBS product has steadily declined in the last four years as the technology has rapidly advanced.

I hope this helps...