For those going to the regional...

Tickets, Cars, Bikes, Apartments, Jobs (related to Tulane & within good taste)-
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

For those going to the regional...

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

I won't be able to make the Oxford regional but would really love to have a ticket stub to add to my Tulane collection. I went online to purchase a single game ticket from Ole Miss in the General admission area but they only allow them to be picked up by will call (makes sense given the timeline for the games). Given this, I could use some help from a fellow Greenie.

Would anybody be willing to send me a used ticket stub after the regional? I can of course compensate you for shipping and effort. Feel free to PM me if you're willing to help. Thanks!

And while this is out there, I didn't get a ticket stub from last year's Baton Rouge regional either. So if you have an extra you don't want, I'd love to have it as well.
chigoyboy
Breaker Level

Re: For those going to the regional...

Post by chigoyboy »

I can't make the game Friday, but I am going to try and drive up for the rest of the weekend. If I am able to make it and get tickets to get in the games, I will send you mine if you haven't heard from anyone yet.
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

chigoyboy wrote:I can't make the game Friday, but I am going to try and drive up for the rest of the weekend. If I am able to make it and get tickets to get in the games, I will send you mine if you haven't heard from anyone yet.
You're the first and it would be much appreciated. I hope you make it to the games and can find tickets without issue. Let me know if you make it up and I'll PM you my info. Thanks!
chigoyboy
Breaker Level

Post by chigoyboy »

I hope the weather gets better but from what I heard from some Ole Miss friends, if we play them on Saturday, I have no chance finding a ticket to the game.
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

While it's dead I figured I'd bump this. Would still like to get a ticket stub from somebody who made the Oxford regional. Same thing if you have a leftover ticket from last year's Baton Rouge regional. I didn't make either but would still like a souvenir for my Tulane collection. PM me if you have one to spare. Thanks!
Baywave1
Emerald Circle

Post by Baywave1 »

tulaneoutlaw wrote:While it's dead I figured I'd bump this. Would still like to get a ticket stub from somebody who made the Oxford regional. Same thing if you have a leftover ticket from last year's Baton Rouge regional. I didn't make either but would still like a souvenir for my Tulane collection. PM me if you have one to spare. Thanks!
If you're not successful elsewhere at least for 2016, why don't you contact Ole Miss or Tulane ticket offices today? I'm sure they have excess ticket stock that will be trashed shortly if not already.

Those folks understand fan loyalty. I bet someone will help you and may not even charge you postage or handling.
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

Baywave1 wrote:
tulaneoutlaw wrote:While it's dead I figured I'd bump this. Would still like to get a ticket stub from somebody who made the Oxford regional. Same thing if you have a leftover ticket from last year's Baton Rouge regional. I didn't make either but would still like a souvenir for my Tulane collection. PM me if you have one to spare. Thanks!
If you're not successful elsewhere at least for 2016, why don't you contact Ole Miss or Tulane ticket offices today? I'm sure they have excess ticket stock that will be trashed shortly if not already.

Those folks understand fan loyalty. I bet someone will help you and may not even charge you postage or handling.
Good idea, Baywave. I gave them a call and they said they will get back to me. Thanks.
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle

Post by 1309th WAVE »

I can part with most of my ticket stubs EXCEPT for the Game 3 one. I already have that tacked on my wall.
tulaneoutlaw
Regent's Circle

Post by tulaneoutlaw »

1309th WAVE wrote:I can part with most of my ticket stubs EXCEPT for the Game 3 one. I already have that tacked on my wall.
Pm sent