Big thanks to Director of GW Club Tyler Kai

Discuss today what is happening on campus non-athletically; departments, non-athletic facilities, professors, recognitions and issues. No athletics allowed.
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Big thanks to Director of GW Club Tyler Kai

Post by TUPF »

Just had a wonderful personal guided tour of Yulman and the Glazer Club, the MBB practice in progress, the football locker room and weight room, even the equipment room where I asked him to ditch the gray uniform. Followed by a walk across from he practice field and a look at Turchin. De La Salle HS was practicing in Yulman and I watched with keen referee eyes— nice sized OL. Seeing Dunleavy and the entire team in person was impressive.

I am a happy Tulanian!
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
Roller
Cornerstone

Re: Big thanks to Director of GW Club Tyler Kai

Post by Roller »

:envy:
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Post by TUPF »

I have a newfound respect for yoga pants. :-D

It’s obvious that there are more female than male students nowadays. If there was ever an incentive for the video game playing, unmotivated high school males to buckle down and go to college, I don’t know what is.
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
AO Sig
Regent's Circle

Post by AO Sig »

Having been involved in several of my daughter's school organizations, I would tell any young male interested in meeting ladies would be to get involved in their school's orchestra (majority of the violins and violas are female at her school), and the theatre/forensics clubs (I judged three events over the weekend; 16/18 performers were female).

While there are still ladies who are impressed with the top athletes, doing things more cerebrally centered also can be a plus!
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?