Did everyone else get put on double secret probation?

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
visualmagic
President's Circle

Re: Did everyone else get put on double secret probation?

Unread post by visualmagic »

There’s no agenda. We suck and people aren’t happy about it. A couple of wins over Cincinnati isn’t going to change the mood around the program.
And there’s been no incessant negative posting. We go days without a single post even being made about the team.
GreenieBacker
Emerald Circle

Unread post by GreenieBacker »

I'm sorry but I call B.S. on that. Our Forum was down so no one could post, on any topic. Please don't try and spin that to fit some agenda.
A magic dwells in each beginning- H.H.
visualmagic
President's Circle

GreenieBacker wrote:I'm sorry but I call B.S. on that. Our Forum was down so no one could post, on any topic. Please don't try and spin that to fit some agenda.
So you say that there’s talk about the baseball team on here everyday? I disagree
GreenieBacker
Emerald Circle

Well I'll be glad to post something every day if it'll make you happy, although I don't know how insightful the posts may be :-D
tjtlja
Regent's Circle

Unread post by tjtlja »

visualmagic wrote:There’s no agenda. We suck and people aren’t happy about it. A couple of wins over Cincinnati isn’t going to change the mood around the program.
And there’s been no incessant negative posting. We go days without a single post even being made about the team.
There is an agenda for anyone that doesn’t agree with what you say. And you will be locked and deleted if you are too harsh. And this bs comes from a lot of folks who don’t spend a dime on the product.

The agenda is losing. Say it again. The agenda is losing. Want to repeat that again. The agenda is losing. Now I will go enjoy this beautiful day.
windywave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by windywave »

tjtlja wrote:
visualmagic wrote:There’s no agenda. We suck and people aren’t happy about it. A couple of wins over Cincinnati isn’t going to change the mood around the program.
There is an agenda for anyone that doesn’t agree with what you say. And you will be locked and deleted if you are too harsh. And this bs comes from a lot of folks who don’t spend a dime on the product.

The agenda is losing. Say it again. The agenda is losing. Want to repeat that again. The agenda is losing. Now I will go enjoy this beautiful day.
Alanis Morrisette just popped into my mind for some reason
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Unread post by PeteRasche »

I honestly can't tell whether most people in this thread actually read the fact that the forum was broken for a couple of days and no one could post.
windywave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by windywave »

PeteRasche wrote:I honestly can't tell whether most people in this thread actually read the fact that the forum was broken for a couple of days and no one could post.
Facts get in the way of the agendas
Using big words is not a personal attack
#cousins don't count
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Unread post by gerryb323 »

windywave wrote:
PeteRasche wrote:I honestly can't tell whether most people in this thread actually read the fact that the forum was broken for a couple of days and no one could post.
Facts get in the way of the agendas
It really is an amazing thread
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
1309th WAVE
Regent's Circle

Unread post by 1309th WAVE »

Fake news.
8)
visualmagic
President's Circle

If this is directed at me, I’m aware.
Regardless of that, there are still days where nothing is posted about the baseball team.
GreenieBacker
Emerald Circle

Not true but if you keep repeating a lie often enough......
sr
Regent's Circle

Unread post by sr »

visualmagic wrote:
GreenieBacker wrote:I'm sorry but I call B.S. on that. Our Forum was down so no one could post, on any topic. Please don't try and spin that to fit some agenda.
So you say that there’s talk about the baseball team on here everyday? I disagree
Why would anyone try to mislead you concerning the functioning of the Board. Here's the error message I was receiving every time I selected a topic --
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Have faith in your fellow Greenie -