Football Season Tickets arrived today

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Re: Football Season Tickets arrived today

Unread post by PeteRasche »

WaveProf wrote:Still haven’t gotten my tickets. Called yesterday and they were mailed when everybody else’s were. They said they have a lot of people, most of them in New Orleans, who still haven’t gotten their tickets. They think it was something with the New Orleans mail. They said not to call or panic until Thursday after your mail delivery
Wait, you mean business in New Orleans moves slowly? No! 8)
Fan Since '54
Regent's Circle

Unread post by Fan Since '54 »

WaveProf wrote:Still haven’t gotten my tickets. Called yesterday and they were mailed when everybody else’s were. They said they have a lot of people, most of them in New Orleans, who still haven’t gotten their tickets. They think it was something with the New Orleans mail. They said not to call or panic until Thursday after your mail delivery
I totally understand your frustration/anger/worry, or any other similar emotion. I called last Thursday and they told me to call back on Monday if I havn't received them by then. Well mine came on Monday. Hope yours arrive soon. :roll:

Fan since '54
"...a hellava Hullabaloo"
Poseidon
Regent's Circle

Unread post by Poseidon »

Just noticed I was issued two parking passes for SMU and none for ECU. Double check your treasure men.
Quote:The Good - TULANE
The Bad - LSU
THe Ugly - USM
Honorable mention - Navy
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Unread post by TUPF »

Fan Since '54 wrote:
I totally understand your frustration/anger/worry, or any other similar emotion. I called last Thursday and they told me to call back on Monday if I havn't received them by then. Well mine came on Monday. Hope yours arrive soon. :roll:

Fan since '54
I feel your pain. My folks retired to the small town of Las Vegas, New Mexico. Not that Las Vegas. Little Vegas been around since frontier days and pre-dates Sin City by a couple of hundred years. Mail seems to be delivered by horseback, or so it seems. I’d send identical letters from the East Coast to family in Little Vegas and San Diego, and Vegas would take a few days to a couple of weeks longer. Out of frustration I pulled the string and found out the town had just a few letter carriers and if Joe or Maria was sick or gone fishing, your mail would just wait.

I wouldn’t blame this on Tulane. It probably rests squarely with that ultra efficient organization called the USPS in Louisiana. Are the fish biting? :lol:
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
WaveProf
Cornerstone

Unread post by WaveProf »

I’m neither mad nor worried, just wanted to let you know in case it affected you too

At my old house if the Saints played a weekday game or preseason game I didn’t get mail :-)
“We will expect success in all endeavors and be prepared to assess and hold ourselves accountable when we aren't successful. Tulane is a top 40 academic institution and it should expect nothing less from its athletic department.” --Troy Dannen 11.5.16
washwave
Breaker Level

Unread post by washwave »

As someone who is far away and doesn't have season tickets, I am surprised that they still mail them out. Most teams these days seem to do everything electronically and you can either print out your tickets or use a mobile app to get into the stadium. Would think that would be easier and save money.
wavedom
Regent's Circle

Unread post by wavedom »

washwave wrote:As someone who is far away and doesn't have season tickets, I am surprised that they still mail them out. Most teams these days seem to do everything electronically and you can either print out your tickets or use a mobile app to get into the stadium. Would think that would be easier and save money.
Many season ticketholders like a ticket as it can serve as a souvenir especially in good times.
We deserve so much better
Sophandros
Regent's Circle

Unread post by Sophandros »

Looks like the people in Westfeldt will have to deal with me for another year...
Sports Talk radio and most sports message boards are the killing fields of intellectual discourse.
Sophandros
Regent's Circle

Unread post by Sophandros »

So I wonder if each ticket reveals our gameday uniforms.
Sports Talk radio and most sports message boards are the killing fields of intellectual discourse.
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Unread post by PeteRasche »

Sophandros wrote:So I wonder if each ticket reveals our gameday uniforms.
With how big a deal it is now to put out uniform reveal videos each week, I doubt they are revealing them ahead of time.
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by ml wave »

PeteRasche wrote:
Sophandros wrote:So I wonder if each ticket reveals our gameday uniforms.
With how big a deal it is now to put out uniform reveal videos each week, I doubt they are revealing them ahead of time.
Doubt they even know
DrHullabaloo
Navigator Level

Unread post by DrHullabaloo »

Sophandros wrote:Looks like the people in Westfeldt will have to deal with me for another year...
us too!

I am sad that we will be less a couple of fan I always would seek out to say hello and chat with. I am going to miss chatting with Judy Livingston so much. and I am going to miss giving Mr. Emile a hug before the games, and a high five afterwards if we pulled out a win. Tulane is honoring Mr. Emile for the Navy game.