Well done North Carolina!

Non-Tulane News Discussion-
Anything that doesn't belong on any Tulane forum sans Religious or Political discussion or debate
OGSB
Emerald Circle

Well done North Carolina!

Post by OGSB »

Victory is never permanent
Johnny Mac
Emerald Circle

Re: Well done North Carolina!

Post by Johnny Mac »

I think it was the ratio of cats to dogs that got her... had it been a more even split, or more dogs than cats... probably would have looked the other way
YOGWF - of all the Tulane fans in the world, we're the Tulaniest
Roller
Cornerstone

Post by Roller »

Johnny Mac wrote:I think it was the ratio of cats to dogs that got her... had it been a more even split, or more dogs than cats... probably would have looked the other way
I don't understand why that makes a difference. Is it because cats are deemed better able to take care of themselves?

What's our system come to, when "regulators" place enforcement of their regulations for animal protection ahead of actual steps to protect animals?
TUPF
Emerald Circle

Post by TUPF »

it Appears that those particular folks working animal control are not Mensa members. Hopefully the public spotlight will keep the animals from meeting a bad end. M
Fan since 1974 living in Phelps seeing the upper bowl of Tulane Stadium
Johnny Mac
Emerald Circle

Post by Johnny Mac »

Roller wrote:
Johnny Mac wrote:I think it was the ratio of cats to dogs that got her... had it been a more even split, or more dogs than cats... probably would have looked the other way
I don't understand why that makes a difference. Is it because cats are deemed better able to take care of themselves?

What's our system come to, when "regulators" place enforcement of their regulations for animal protection ahead of actual steps to protect animals?
is your sarcasm detector broken? did I really need to use
ALERT!!!

SARCASM!
?
YOGWF - of all the Tulane fans in the world, we're the Tulaniest