Fall World Series

Anyone can read this board. However, to post messages, you must register.
Tulane49
Navigator Level

Fall World Series

Unread post by Tulane49 »

Fall World Series starts Tuesday
3:00
7 innings
Tulane49
Navigator Level

Re: Fall World Series

Green team takes the first game 16-1
double d
Coach Level

Unread post by double d »

Tulane49 wrote:Green team takes the first game 16-1

Geez how bad was the pitching for the losing side.
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Unread post by gerryb323 »

double d wrote:
Tulane49 wrote:Green team takes the first game 16-1

Geez how bad was the pitching for the losing side.
Or is it how good was the hitting on the winning side?
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
Tulane49
Navigator Level

It’s FALL BALL
randymc
President's Circle

Unread post by randymc »

Josh Bates looked pretty good, working out of trouble in the first 3 shutout innings he threw for the Green Team. he hit some corners and picked up a K or two as a result.
Tulane49
Navigator Level

After coming in to close out the first inning Chase dominated for 2 innings
The most impressive pitcher was Connor Pellerin. Two shutout innings probably hitting mid 90’s
Kody strained his right hamstring and will be shut down to let it heal
visualmagic
President's Circle

Unread post by visualmagic »

Any updates?
noladave
Regent's Circle

Unread post by noladave »

I talked to some of the guys at Sunday night’s basketball game (FSU), and the blue team won, and it is now 2-1. They were supposed to play today, but it was raining and about 45-50 degrees. Not sure if they played, I didn’t ask anyone, and there hasn’t been any updates on the official site, or on twitter.

Unless something changes because of today’s weather, the last game is set for Thursday. High of about 55, and some sunshine, so it won’t be too bad.
Tulane49
Navigator Level

noladave wrote:I talked to some of the guys at Sunday night’s basketball game (FSU), and the blue team won, and it is now 2-1. They were supposed to play today, but it was raining and about 45-50 degrees. Not sure if they played, I didn’t ask anyone, and there hasn’t been any updates on the official site, or on twitter.

Unless something changes because of today’s weather, the last game is set for Thursday. High of about 55, and some sunshine, so it won’t be too bad.
Dave I left after 3 innings and the Green team was ahead 2-0
Bedgood hit a HR down the right field line and they scored a run on a pass ball
Chase started for the blue team and took a shot off his right ankle but was able to throw out the runner to end the first inning. He was removed in the third inning after getting the first 2 outs he walked the next 2 and Ross came in to get a ground out force play to end the inning
Josh started for the green team and was coasting along until he took a shot off his right shin. He was taken out and replaced by C J Whelan. Luckily Josh was not hit on the bone it was more to the side. He was walking with a noticeable limp but he said he will be fine but will have a bruise and will be sore

Thursday’s game will have Kaleb starting for the blue team and Keagan starting for the green team to close out the fall session
I’ll see you there
Tulane49
Navigator Level

Tulane49 wrote:
noladave wrote:I talked to some of the guys at Sunday night’s basketball game (FSU), and the blue team won, and it is now 2-1. They were supposed to play today, but it was raining and about 45-50 degrees. Not sure if they played, I didn’t ask anyone, and there hasn’t been any updates on the official site, or on twitter.

Dave I left after 3 innings and the Green team was ahead 2-0
Bedgood hit a HR down the right field line and they scored a run on a pass ball
Chase started for the blue team and took a shot off his right ankle but was able to throw out the runner to end the first inning. He was removed in the third inning after getting the first 2 outs he walked the next 2 and Ross came in to get a ground out force play to end the inning
Josh started for the green team and was coasting along until he took a shot off his right shin. He was taken out and replaced by C J Whelan. Luckily Josh was not hit on the bone it was more to the side. He was walking with a noticeable limp but he said he will be fine but will have a bruise and will be sore

Thursday’s game will have Kaleb starting for the blue team and Keagan starting for the green team to close out the fall session
I’ll see you there
The green team won game four 7-0 and took the series 3 games to 1
The team will still play game 5 on Thursday afternoon