Sure, why not?

Non-Tulane News Discussion-
Anything that doesn't belong on any Tulane forum sans Religious or Political discussion or debate
OGSB
Emerald Circle

Sure, why not?

Unread post by OGSB »

Victory is never permanent
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Re: Sure, why not?

Unread post by PeteRasche »

I've decided that I identify as a billionaire and I think I'm going to engage an attorney and sue someone to get my money.
krewe of ham and eggs
President's Circle

Unread post by krewe of ham and eggs »

PeteRasche wrote:I've decided that I identify as a billionaire and I think I'm going to engage an attorney and sue someone to get my money.
I too identify as a billionaire...I ask that people donate money to my cause so I can be the person I was born to be. I'm trans-financial
AnY iMaGeS yOu PoRtRaY wIlL bE rEpReSeNtAtIvE oF tHe TeAm YoU sUpPoRt
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Unread post by gerryb323 »

krewe of ham and eggs wrote:
PeteRasche wrote:I've decided that I identify as a billionaire and I think I'm going to engage an attorney and sue someone to get my money.
I too identify as a billionaire...I ask that people donate money to my cause so I can be the person I was born to be. I'm trans-financial
Ok Kylie
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
ml wave
Emerald Circle

Unread post by ml wave »

Catch is that you'd have to find an attorney willing to work on contingency... :wink:
AO Sig
Regent's Circle

Unread post by AO Sig »

If this works, maybe I can identify myself as being 72, can retire with full social security at the higher level because I waited until I reached 72 before starting to take my payment!
What if the Hokey Pokey really is what it's all about?
gerryb323
Regent's Circle

Unread post by gerryb323 »

AO Sig wrote:If this works, maybe I can identify myself as being 72, can retire with full social security at the higher level because I waited until I reached 72 before starting to take my payment!
Wandering around somewhere in a matchup zone
PeteRasche
Cornerstone

Unread post by PeteRasche »

gerryb323 wrote:
AO Sig wrote:If this works, maybe I can identify myself as being 72, can retire with full social security at the higher level because I waited until I reached 72 before starting to take my payment!
Yeah, seriously, why didn't I think of that?

Heck, most mornings when the alarm goes off, I feel like I'm retirement age already anyway. And I didn't even play football.
GretnaGrn
Regent's Circle

Unread post by GretnaGrn »

ml wave wrote:
Catch is that you'd have to find an attorney willing to work on contingency... :wink: